RE: Early access

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
RE: Early access

Hi,

I paid $30 to pre-order the game. I want to be part of the pre alpha team? How much more do I need to pay to be part of the team? Do I need to pay full price to be part of the team? Thank you for your help.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Alpha access (Early Bird Pass) is $75. If you want to change your package I believe you need to contact support and ask for a refund on your pre-order first as they're not set up to substitute one package for another by paying the difference.

Alpha access (Early Bird Pass) is $75. If you want to change your package I believe you need to contact support and ask for a refund on your pre-order first as they're not set up to substitute one package for another by paying the difference.

Exactly. cancel the first order, get the refund and then pre-order the early bird pass. Done.

I have pre-ordered the early bird £49.99 here. I think it's going to be well worth it!
£49.99 sounds not so expensive but when you see it in euros it is expensive. €69,99!!!
Seriously!! So expensive. I'm gonna buy it, just to support. And to play the alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon dzéta etha théta iota kappa labda mu nu ksi omikron pi rho sigma tau upsilon phi chi psi omega.

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Indeed Early Bird is expensive, I bought it too. But if you consider other high quality games are € 60, it is only € 10 higher priced. And indeed you support development of the game. The standard edition is actually quite cheap with € 27 IMO.

Plus, you can experience the creation of one of the greatest theme park simulation games first hand! [happy]

Mmmmmmm

What is expensive lets say you play 100 hours its 0.70 € a hour its cheap [big grin]
If you play more its cheaper and cheaper grin.
I was yesterday in a movie payed 2x 17 € = 34 € 4 drinks 10 € and some food 22€ = 66 € for 3 hours
Life isn't cheap [big grin]

If you have the money buy it if not wait and buy it cheaper next year !

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Mmmmmmm

What is expensive lets say you play 100 hours its 0.70 € a hour its cheap [big grin]
If you play more its cheaper and cheaper grin.
I was yesterday in a movie payed 2x 17 € = 34 € 4 drinks 10 € and some food 22€ = 66 € for 3 hours
Life isn't cheap [big grin]

If you have the money buy it if not wait and buy it cheaper next year !

You're right. It depends on what someone defines as 'expensive' and 'cheap'. Each person can have a different definition or understanding of those words and their content.
So, one may find something of € 70 expensive, and others may find it cheap. It all depends on the person who is willing to pay for it or not.

And yes, 0.70 € per hour playing is a good relativation.

You're right. It depends on what someone defines as 'expensive' and 'cheap'. Each person can have a different definition or understanding of those words and their content.
So, one may find something of € 70 expensive, and others may find it cheap. It all depends on the person who is willing to pay for it or not.

And yes, 0.70 € per hour playing is a good relativation.

While I agree with all this - games are somewhat cheap compared to other spare time activities, €70 for an early access pre-order is relatively expensive compared to other games.

Last edited:
I would love to change my order to be part of the Coaster Head Club but it would be nice if they come up with an easier method.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I would love to change my order to be part of the Coaster Head Club but it would be nice if they come up with an easier method.

I contacted Frontier customer support on Sunday and they replied Monday in the morning, and refunded my initial order so that I could buy Early Bird and Coaster Head Club membership separately. I first had the Coaster Head Club Edition.

It's not much effort, and support is kindly willing to help.

If i look good you have the Coaster Head Club
we have different background .

You mean my Avatar?

hm strange i only bought the Planet Coaster Download for 26,99€...

and i dont see any Coaster Head sub forum.

Last edited:

Brett C

Frontier
You mean my Avatar?

hm strange i only bought the Planet Coaster Download for 26,99€...

and i dont see any Coaster Head sub forum.

The background image that you have right now denotes that you have the generic Planet Coaster customer level. It won't grant access to the private forum section.

If you did buy Coaster Head access, please PM me with your order number. and I'll have Customer Support check into the issue. [happy]

The background image that you have right now denotes that you have the generic Planet Coaster customer level. It won't grant access to the private forum section.

If you did buy Coaster Head access, please PM me with your order number. and I'll have Customer Support check into the issue. [happy]

couldnt resist and bought the Membership this morning. strange that the membership is just available in pounds and if you switch the currency to € the 25 pound membership suddenly becomes the 67€ early bird edition. nevermind, payed with paypal. and loved the content i´ve seen so far.

great game! great developers! Much Hype!!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
couldnt resist and bought the Membership this morning. strange that the membership is just available in pounds and if you switch the currency to € the 25 pound membership suddenly becomes the 67€ early bird edition. nevermind, payed with paypal. and loved the content i´ve seen so far.

great game! great developers! Much Hype!!

The CHC membership is also available in euro's and USD. I bought it in euro's: EUR 34.00. However, if you change the currency, the store sends you back to the homepage, so you will have to locate the CHC membership again when you change currency, and then place it in your cart. For you, it does not matter, as I see that you've succesfully got the CHC membership.

Congratulations! Welcome to the Coaster Head Club! Now you can start enjoying the amazing art shared by Frontier in the private section of the forum! [big grin]

Will early access have anything for peep VIP creation at that time in march or will that be later on for the people who purchased that as a extra as nothing has been shown on the extras we are buying just interested in knowing more

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom