Can't wait to dock, sell and log off to restart

O7

O7

Will she ever shut up.. I've had this warning for 10 minutes every 5 seconds

Can't wait to dock, sell and log off to restart

O7

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Can only speak for my self and after play on a ps4 for a year and a half then an xbox for 8 months, 6 to 8 hours, 6 days a week. I swear she's say "Friendship Drive". Hope when my new pc gets fixed, it will sound as it suppose to. LOL
Well, I'm playing this game for 5 years on PC, and the answer is;

drum rolls

no

🥴

I have logged off. I logged back in and she finally shut up. Can someone recommend a good loop route for trade rank up. Im currently at tycoon so not that far off.

o7

Tonight's void Opal mining was a bit crap. I ran out of seismic charges. I will fit another seismic charge launcher. I only managed 63 opals..
Lol!

Did you miss most of the shots by any chance?
I can crack an asteroid using 2-3 charges. I've actually never run out of ammo while core mining. Limpets, yes, cargo space, yes, but never ammo. Lol

You can synthesise more ammo btw.

Lol!

I can crack an asteroid using 2-3 charges. I've actually never run out of ammo while core mining. Limpets, yes, cargo space, yes, but never ammo. Lol

I am unsure which fissures to put which charges in so I just hit the pulse wave scanner to see them and fire in each until I very optimum yield.. maybe 5-6 per asteroid if im lucky a lot bounce off. Aiming in the cutter is a bit of a pain. Im trying different placements to get the best shot

I am unsure which fissures to put which charges in so I just hit the pulse wave scanner to see them and fire in each until I very optimum yield.. maybe 5-6 per asteroid if im lucky a lot bounce off. Aiming in the cutter is a bit of a pain. Im trying different placements to get the best shot
Yeah, it's wing mounts make shots difficult. I use an Anaconda, which is a lot more compact.

As for fissures, slap 2 high yield charges in to LOW fissures. That should get you very close to optimal, then fine tune with the final one(s). Usually by matching the fissure to the charge for the third shot works perfectly almost every time.

Yeah, it's wing mounts make shots difficult. I use an Anaconda, which is a lot more compact.

As for fissures, slap 2 high yield charges in to LOW fissures. That should get you very close to optimal, then fine tune with the final one(s). Usually by matching the fissure to the charge for the third shot works perfectly almost every time.
How do you identify which fissures they are just by looking at them. Do I have to select a fissure from the contacts panel and target it..or are they easy to see.. I fly vertical with nose down so I fly around the asteroid rather than trying to wait for a fissure to line up with me

O7

Lol!

I have yet to try synthesis yet. Summer holidays and no children and work for a couple of weeks and I'll be a pro.. until then im a novice noob in a cutter named bob must die lol

Top Bottom