Buildings & Attractions Real-life fast-food restaurants and normal restaurants in JWE

Can we have real-life fast-food restaurants in JWE such as Burger King, Culver's, McDonald's, Steak n' Shake, etc.?

I find myself not opposed to this idea. Licensing would be fun for Frontier (To say the least).

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we're are pleased to welcome a Giganotosaurus to the park, brought to you by Wendy's."

Although it would be nice to see diversity in guest amenities, I doubt the usage of real-life brands in this game would happen.
2 Reasons.
1. Universal owns the IP.
2. Using real-life brands require contracts & licenses to use such brand names & or logos.

That is why FD uses generic restaurants & such amenities.
A good example would be the Ranger Jeeps, ever wondered why they're indestructible? Because last time I heard(Forgot who mentioned it), Ford doesn't want its vehicles to be destroyed.

Although it would be nice to see diversity in guest amenities, I doubt the usage of real-life brands in this game would happen.
2 Reasons.
1. Universal owns the IP.
2. Using real-life brands require contracts & licenses to use such brand names & or logos.

That is why FD uses generic restaurants & such amenities.
A good example would be the Ranger Jeeps, ever wondered why they're indestructible? Because last time I heard(Forgot who mentioned it), Ford doesn't want its vehicles to be destroyed.
Yeah so with that logic Mcdonalds might not want to see it's restaurants destroyed.

In theory I'm not against the idea as it lends realism to the world. But if it means that the game suffers from it, as in that the buildings cannot be destroyed then I don't think it's a good idea.

Yeah so with that logic Mcdonalds might not want to see it's restaurants destroyed.

In theory I'm not against the idea as it lends realism to the world. But if it means that the game suffers from it, as in that the buildings cannot be destroyed then I don't think it's a good idea.
I'm referring to the use of the brand, not the "destructible thing". The Ford Jeep is just an example on what Ford as a company wants and does not want to happen to their jeeps. Sure, the addition of such brands would tend to add realism, but in a marketing standpoint, I.E., licensing fees & profit, not so much. I'm not sure FD, or Universal would be willing to resplit their share of the profit in exchange for the use of a real-world company brand/logo that would only just be slapped on the side of a building, thats why they're using generic names.

"Verizon Presents the Indominus Rex"

This.

The IP already has it - and mocked it in a way. If anything those chains should be paying Frontier and Universal if this went in the game (somehow). Of course, this is at the absolute bottom of my wishlist, but if it could be done, easily, I say bring it!

"Tyrannosaurus ate your mom? Turn that frown upside down with a happy meal!"

Top Bottom