Dinosaurs Rebalancing of combat stats

Hi, I did comment elsewhere about this, but thought I would add it on this thread as well. I noticed that you balanced the pachycephalosaurid stats to make them more suitable for the size / power of the animal, and I was very happy to see this. Could you do this with the other dinosaurs as well? I don’t want this to sound like I’m moaning, I love the game a lot. That being said, the most obvious necessary changes to me are:

• allosaurus needs its combat stats brought down. It shouldn’t be stronger than rex, spino, giga, carchara, or acro. It beats all of them in the game when it was less than 1/3 the size. This doesn’t make much sense. It should be more in line with dinosaurs like carnotaurus.
  • the largest armoured herbivores (ankylosaurus, triceratops, and stegosaurus) should have higher combat stats than all of the medium-large carnivores, such as ceratosaurus, baryonyx, suchomimus, metriacanthosaurus, allosaurus, and carnotaurus. Maybe not so much stegosaurus, which was probably the least formidable out of the three. Triceratops and ankylosaurus’ stats should really be competing with the largest carnivores though. It should be impossible for anything smaller than an acrocanthosaurus to beat these herbivores, and they shouldn’t even try really.
  • within the ankylosaur / ceratopsid/ stegosaurid families, the stats of each dinosaur do not reflect the sizes of the dinosaurs. The largest dinosaurs of each group (triceratops, ankylosaurus, and stegosaurus) are only a little stronger, on par, or even weaker than other dinosaurs within their family that are nowhere near the size. A specific example is euoplocephalus being stronger than ankylosaurus, or sinoceratops being equal to triceratops. Pentaceratops shouldn’t be stronger than triceratops either. I think these need rebalancing, with the big three mentioned having a sizeable boost in stats.

Again, loving the game. I love allosaurus too, but I just can’t put it in a Site B-style map at the moment because it’s so immersion-breaking seeing it take down a rex. I know we can do genetic modification, but I feel the base stats should represent the actual dinosaurs accurately. I understand that later unlocks seem to have more mod slots than the early unlocks, which I’m fine with, but the base stats should be more in line with the actual dinosaurs.

Yeah the allo needs to be toned down a little but u have to admit it’s kinda funny seeing the queen of the Dino’s getting taken down by a Dino 1/3 her size

Top Bottom