Recolourable Staff uniforms

I don’t know if this has been said before or anything. But I’d love to have the staff uniforms become recolourable. I feel the ability to do so would go a long way to making our zoos our own, even more than we currently can.

plus most zoos I’ve been to the keepers and staff in the shops, food stands and the entrance all have the same coloured uniform (obviously not sure about vets and janitors).

I don’t know if this has been said before or anything. But I’d love to have the staff uniforms become recolourable. I feel the ability to do so would go a long way to making our zoos our own, even more than we currently can.

plus most zoos I’ve been to the keepers and staff in the shops, food stands and the entrance all have the same coloured uniform (obviously not sure about vets and janitors).
Totally would like that, kinda like what Planet Coaster has. And welcome to the forums

I know this is a few weeks old but coming in here to give my support to this. It's not a big change, and wouldn't really affect game play in any way, but just give us the option to recolor would make the zoo staff feel more like our own rather than a cut/paste of any other zoo's staff.

I agree! Perhaps even add custom logo on their uniforms?

This would be really great. I would love it to give the Employees of my Wildpark dark green Clothes. Maybe we could also get some Option to add a little Picture to the Uniform like a Zoo Logo or as Example in my Wildpark the Head of a Reindeer

That is an amazing idea. But also, I want to change the appearance of the staff we have hired to our liking (change their hairstyle, body shape, face, etc.).

Top Bottom