record for largest single trade...

Missions don't count - I'm talking the 'Highest Single Transaction' state. I've collected peoples numbers in the first post - seems like EddyRockSteady has the title (for the moment ;) )

I sold 5 tons of "stuff" for 8.9 million....

Screenshot_0074_zpsbwk7obgc.png

So, umm does this count?

I once found a one-jump route in my Type-9. The very first one way transaction was 2.2mill of Imperial Slaves.

After that, the price dropped drastically and I started averaging 1.6mill round trip. I was a little disappointed, but 1.6mill for a one-jump route is pretty good.

Hehe, that was the norm for Elite ranked smugglers back then. I was making 80 mill on some runs :/ And people still complained when the devs put a stop to it!

Am curious about what Louella sold..

Edit, cheers Geoman.

i'm just trying to imagine a trutter full of unknown artifacts ... and how much AFMU you would need to fit... 500 unknown artifacts...

I once found a one-jump route in my Type-9. The very first one way transaction was 2.2mill of Imperial Slaves.

After that, the price dropped drastically and I started averaging 1.6mill round trip. I was a little disappointed, but 1.6mill for a one-jump route is pretty good.

The Lusonda route was healthy for a long time. 2.2 million on the outbound route, 600,000 on the return route (T9 full cargo config). It only changed once the devs slashed the prices.

i'm just trying to imagine a trutter full of unknown artifacts ... and how much AFMU you would need to fit... 500 unknown artifacts...

Lol, my Asp is outfitted for UA runs.....With two repair modules most I can reliably transport to date is 12 a trip. They seem to hammer the cargo hatch pretty decently given half the chance. In a Cutter I can just imagine it......you're cruising and POOF, all of a sudden it's just you, your seat and space :D

so, I think I have the record now for highest single transaction, unless anyone else can top 9.86M for 247t of Painite sold to the Halbara Purple Puclic Inc on Halbara! Challengers?

payout.png

Ha, in my Cutter I don't even come close to those numbers. I'm currently doing a 704T, 5.19 LY jump with each station sub 200 LY from the entry point. While, not great it pays out about 1800 per round trip. I'm not sure, but I was somewhere around 8M in an hour. Then, it started dropping so I went hunting. My Cutter doesn't jump very far right now.

Mining will probably do best for a good highest single trade, I got mine from mining. get a mining cutter with as much cargo space as possible and only mine one high value commodity and you can probably get a crazy high number :D

Deleted member 38366

D
ELITE-2015-Stats4.jpg

If I remember correctly, that 3.871.260Cr was from a large Platinum sale after an Anaconda-Mining run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mining will probably do best for a good highest single trade, I got mine from mining. get a mining cutter with as much cargo space as possible and only mine one high value commodity and you can probably get a crazy high number :D

yup, that's what I did for 9.86M - 247t of jmined painite - only in a python though. Can't afford a cutter....

Can you post your mining load out? I might try it soon. First, I need to make 30-45 M CR with fighting...

Sure, I'll do that tonight once I can copy the specs ingame to coriolis ;) Its more about the ring system I suspect than the loadout. I have some tips for a fellow miner if you'd like - but we guard them jealously ;)

Top Bottom