record for largest single trade...

I think we can start the over 20 million club.

1.jpg

Last edited:
Sure, I'll do that tonight once I can copy the specs ingame to coriolis ;) Its more about the ring system I suspect than the loadout. I have some tips for a fellow miner if you'd like - but we guard them jealously ;)

I want to out fit my Cutter for mining next, so any tips would greatly be appreciated.

View attachment 96828 Got this one last week in my explorer conda with 128T cargo. Can be much higher if I bring the cutter next time.

Amazing job Barman31! You are the new record-holder. (at least until Jesters09 post his Highest Single Transaction screenshot - after all, until then we don't know if he actually made the trade, or ended up dumping the cargo on missions...). What the hell were you trading - not 128t of Painite, that's for sure.

Incidentally, I wrote up a galnet news item for my trade that made it to the Halbara news. Perhaps you should do the same for this massive haul...

Last edited:
Amazing job Barman31! You are the new record-holder. (at least until Jesters09 post his Highest Single Transaction screenshot - after all, until then we don't know if he actually made the trade, or ended up dumping the cargo on missions...). What the hell were you trading - not 128t of Painite, that's for sure.

Incidentally, I wrote up a galnet news item for my trade that made it to the Halbara news. Perhaps you should do the same for this massive haul...

Quite right Mnumen, that sale was never made, it was given away during the Christmas CG.

But here's my best, with thanks to LLAO, JHRowners, Optiplex, Snap-Shot and Jocky, who backed the idea.

2016-01-20_00014.jpg

(at least until Jesters09 post his Highest Single Transaction screenshot - after all, until then we don't know if he actually made the trade, or ended up dumping the cargo on missions...). What the hell were you trading - not 128t of Painite, that's for sure.

@Cmdr Mnumen

LOL, well that got answered - he beat his first screenshot.... best not ask for any more pictures just in case it keeps going up ;)

Quite right Mnumen, that sale was never made, it was given away during the Christmas CG.

But here's my best, with thanks to LLAO, JHRowners, Optiplex, Snap-Shot and Jocky, who backed the idea.

Can't aregue with that, that's just plain epic! You are the record holder! What a trade! Again, what in the galaxy were you trading?!? Even 500+T of Painite struggles to make 25M in one trade!

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I have a nasty suspicion!

Ooooh, I like a bit os suspicion - do tell....

I think the new CG is offering some extraordinary opportunities for this record, if CMDRs have the patience to do the instancing nonsense. We will see what the "nuts" wing of the Hutton Truckers can pull together in the future.

Last edited:
Can't aregue with that, that's just plain epic! You are the record holder! What a trade! Again, what in the galaxy were you trading?!? Even 500+T of Painite struggles to make 25M in one trade!

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Ooooh, I like a bit os suspicion - do tell....
Well Cmdr Mnumen, to be honest it's a Nuts secret for the first question, The reason for this is; We like to see if others can come up with the trick (hard work), and most off all, if they are team players, because your not gone do it on your own. However, Painite do go a long way and maybe it is possible, I don't know to be honest.
For the second question, were doing some research on the moment and it looks like we can dubble that. yes over 50M in one sell. It will however take time to get it done so it's not gone be in the near future.
Looking forward to see who will be joining Jester in the "20+ million trading club".
Goodluck and fly safe, fly Nuts.
#ForTheMug

Well Cmdr Mnumen, to be honest it's a Nuts secret for the first question, The reason for this is; We like to see if others can come up with the trick (hard work), and most off all, if they are team players, because your not gone do it on your own. However, Painite do go a long way and maybe it is possible, I don't know to be honest.

Well, large volumes of Painite are possible on your own, but it goes *much* faster with friends - even if they are not minig extra fragments for you - just having more people searching for good rocks helps a lot! Team player-ing for the win!

Interesting, I just don't know of anything expensive enough to make that much money. Assuming a max cargo cutter full of painite sold at the best place you can sell (at least according to EDDB), the max is ~30.8M... what makes more profit per ton than painite? It's pure profit...

Top Bottom