record for largest single trade...

Looking at my stats, my biggest is 10,112,370 CR. IIRC it was a P(a)ython full of Meta alloys.

don't know if that's still relevant though.
jYggTIL.png

Could I make a quality of life update to this thread please?

Add the ship they made their haul in, to see how much ship type matters.

Id like to note that picture. RIght there. is 100% fake. Lol I dont even need to explain why its fake. 784 UAs... and yet having 5 of them will literally kill you in a few minutes.
yeah, it doesn look legit.
the maxium of corrosive resistant cargo slots you can have, are 22 in an anaconda,
and i don't think you can keep your ship alive with AFMU long enough to collect so many UA's

yeah, it doesn look legit.
the maxium of corrosive resistant cargo slots you can have, are 22 in an anaconda,
and i don't think you can keep your ship alive with AFMU long enough to collect so many UA's

Yeah, there seems to be some trick to be able to do that (should we call it exploit?), but no clue how...

Frontier must have cleaned up my stats--no longer do have my weird 82M high transaction (like I said before, think that was a seeking luxuries transaction).

Current highest, done with a cutter: 3.5M CR.
C1A7D0038647B6D7C8B438227DE87A414789D85E

Last edited:
Id like to note that picture. RIght there. is 100% fake. Lol I dont even need to explain why its fake. 784 UAs... and yet having 5 of them will literally kill you in a few minutes.

Shows the differences between scientists. :p

I kept ship at Darnelles progress (required a ground base as yes a ship will disintegrate under a number of unknown objects), and used a 2nd account to drop them off. I needed an SRV bay which is why it wasn't using the full cutter cargo load (792) and a docked ship doesn't take damage from the UA's.

For the 2nd account I was using a dolphin then upgraded to a cobra equipped with CR cargo racks. While transferring them across I've figured out that approximately 1/6 UA's will vanish on contact with the SRV rather then be taken into cargo or explode (which has been passes on via bug report forums). I used the alien wreck site closest to Maia and it probably took 120 trips. I was in wing when I passed them across so they weren't stolen and cut further into the profit magrin.

For completeness sake here's the un-cropped images I had taken.
oxpP5Zp.jpg

z7pxj2b.jpg

7C96rx6.jpg

There still are ways to get higher transaction using similar tactics: UP's (good luck with the spawn rate) and/or go to a place where any of them could be sold for a higher price.
It took 8-10 hrs a day for about a week and the UA's are more accessible then the UL's, I bid thee good luck to those that might try it. I might give it a go but I currently don't foresee that happening.

Oh and while I'm not fussed if you think the picture is fake, as a Cannon scientist I would appreciate you mentioning that it's possible or at least testing the theory first.

Edited: It seems the UL's price dropped dramatically from ~$500k to about $30k. I wouldn't blame the change given the abundance of them.

Last edited:
Everyone's an exploiter these days.

There should be a separate category for trades achieved via mode switching versus those which were achieved legitimately.

Everyone's making every thread about "exploiters" these days.

Sorry, but investing over 70 hours into a payout that averages less than $3.5mil/hr is hardly an example of illegitimate income via exploit. Aslo, using a second account is not mode switching.

Anyone know what the record is for the largest profit on a single trade is?

-----
EDIT
-----
Current contenders:

1. Jesters09 72.6M (72,602,640 to be precise)
2. Vurt 64.5M
3. Barman31 58.67M
4. Llao 32.3M
5. Agonist101 30.4M
6. Kay Mnumen 9.86M
7. Ari Ben Zayn 8.9M
8. optiplex 8.74M
9. rowners 8.5M
10. Jockey79 8.4M
11. cheesewhiz 8.4M
12. EddyRockSteady 6.72M
13. Pilot Mark 5.5M
14. fossil 4.4M
15. Fredd Mayfield 4.4M
16. colprice2002 4.4M
17. FalconFly 3.87M
18. F.Deladame 3.03M
19. 777Driver 2.5M
20. Gibbralter 2.3M
21. Zazzilas Arden 2.2M
22. Commander Mike 1.3M
23. Louella 1.2M

201 Million here :D

Handing in the Gaurdian mission for all 101 scans boosted me from 60% Tycoon to Elite in one blow.

Everyone's an exploiter these days.

There should be a separate category for trades achieved via mode switching versus those which were achieved legitimately.

Mode switching is legitimate gameplay, whether you like it or not. The game was built around being able to mode switch when you choose.
So it makes no difference if someone stocks up on Alloys by taking off / landing over and over or by log out / in over and over.

The end result is the same, it forces a refresh of the instance to collect more Alloys.

Same goes for people who use the method to refresh the job boards to stack missions.

Mode switching is legitimate gameplay, whether you like it or not. The game was built around being able to mode switch when you choose.
So it makes no difference if someone stocks up on Alloys by taking off / landing over and over or by log out / in over and over.

The end result is the same, it forces a refresh of the instance to collect more Alloys.

Same goes for people who use the method to refresh the job boards to stack missions.
Agreed.

Also, this is a sandbox game with a very open structure. I would be willing to bet that, for those yelling about the latest "exploit" bothering them, there are plenty of players out there who would consider things THEY do to be cheap/exploits etc. for every person who doesn't like board switching, there is another who doesn't believe in mission stacking. Or engineers. Or even "grinding" (focused purpose driven play).

Except the engineer cheat. I think we can all agree that one was bad hehe.

Saw this thread & decided to look at my stats...
Trade Highest Single Transaction = 34,397,400 credits
NdWYddw.jpg
from selling Meta-Alloys
p0Uerpb.jpg
Smuggling Highest Single Transaction = 43,124,928 credits
3Bn63E6.jpg
from selling Precious Gems that were spawning in the USS for the Dangerous Gmes Rise to Power back in JULY 2016
3cGua53.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom