Red dead Redemption / up 4 pre-order

Wait, the Collector's box comes without the game? A 100-piece puzzle? Thats 10x10, what is the target audience here? Four year olds who hate games? :S

Wait, the Collector's box comes without the game? A 100-piece puzzle? Thats 10x10, what is the target audience here? Four year olds who hate games? :S

Sadly it seems quite a few games offer special collectors editions without the game.

As for RDR 2 im holding off to see what the online mode is like and if its anything like GTA5 then im passing all together.

I've yet to finish the original RDR campaign and I have a large backlog of games to complete so I really dont want to add another.

If you want it all, you need to buy multiple versions of the game, MUUUWHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA ....

[video=youtube;ETxmCCsMoD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0[/video]

Big fan of the first one, and I was going to pre-order. But going to wait for a sale now. I don't like locking content behind different versions.

Now, 'Red Dead ll' is coming. I need to buy a console to play the game and not being a console type for a while (I have owned a few in the past, long time ago), its a case of which console to buy..

I play in 1920-1080 nothing special, but would like it to look nice and run well when there is plenty going on on-screen. Anybody got any advice, I'm not for either type in particular, just want it to run and look really nice.

I will never buy a console just to play a single game. I will also not engage and accept that behaviour and will wait for the PC version.

You don't have to. Once you own one, you can buy other great games for it.

For example Elite Dangerous. [big grin]

I wouldn't go that far :D

___

I've been on pc more or less since they have been available domestically with games. That said, I've owned consoles since the mid 70's. Last was a few years back the 360 IIRC.
I love my pc, but wouldn't miss out on a game just because....
I did that with the first Red Dead, so this looks too good to miss out on. Although I believe there may be a port later, but that may be 2-3yrs down the road, not sure I want to wait that long.

Plus consoles sell on pretty easily and if I can't find other good sandbox games for it, then that is what I'll do, sell it on.. After playing RD2 that is..[yesnod]

I will never buy a console just to play a single game. I will also not engage and accept that behaviour and will wait for the PC version.

I wouldn't either. But I gladly payed the 400 or so bucks for the PS4 Pro to enjoy Shadow of the Colossus, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered, Gran Turismo sport, The Last Guardian, and Red Dead Redemption 2.
Reasons enough for me. :)

Top Bottom