REDESIGN InSight HUB

I would like to propose this new menu design that we have when we go on foot, called InSight HUB.

1- Put it in the center of the screen. Since when activated we immobilize completely and we can only use it, since it is well visible and a little larger. And if it can be with a fan animation unfolding.

2- When selecting an option, a panel / frame is displayed on the left side of the screen with the current information and the wheel of the central HUB remains. I see it illogical to select something, that the HUB wheel disappears and a frame appears in the center.

EDO-InSight-menu-1.jpg

EDO-InSight-menu-2.jpg

EDO-InSight-menu-3.jpg

EDO-InSight-menu-4.jpg

Color variant for the new ones.

EDO-InSight-menu-5.jpg

Version in dark environments.

EDO-InSight-menu-5-2.jpg

I hope you like it and find it useful.
Greetings

Looks neat. It could be applied to the left alt quick wheel too. And maybe a weapon/tool wheel.

As long as the radial menu can use a mouse cursor to interact with it instead of the clunky directional push that we have now, I'm in!

Great Idea, maybe have a settings slider to adjust Transparency.
Would like to see similar types of Menu Screens, to replace all the clunky ones we have now.
To be able to Directly Click on what you need, without having to wade through panels, would be awesome.

And do it on the Bug Tracker for sure !!!

Last edited:
Giving this a bump for visibility.

An improvement like this would be great for both the item wheel and the menu wheel. The tiny corner wheels would be much better if they were implemented like in the OP.

Also... why are the 2 wheels we have in game now so visually different? Were they designed and implemented by different people?

Top Bottom