Refund RCTW for the early access?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I pre-ordered before knowing frontier was working on PC. A week later PC was announced and I've been following both project closely but after playing the beta I knew the other game was not even finished to be released by the end of the year.

Today I joined the early pass and I wanted to cancel my pre order so i can use that money on something well spent. ;)
Yes, welcome to Planet Coaster, one of the greatest rides of our lives! It's amazing and will only get better! Welcome on board! [big grin] [yesnod] [big grin]

Hey guys! New to PC forums, and just wanted to say hello and I can't wait for this game! At first I was on the RCTW bandwagon and quickly realized that they are not showing much promise. The only thing at first that made me not want PC was the cartoony look. After I watched more dev diaries I quickly realized it's not too cartoony and they are paying attention to all the little details which really excites me!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hey guys! New to PC forums, and just wanted to say hello and I can't wait for this game! At first I was on the RCTW bandwagon and quickly realized that they are not showing much promise. The only thing at first that made me not want PC was the cartoony look. After I watched more dev diaries I quickly realized it's not too cartoony and they are paying attention to all the little details which really excites me!

Well then, we're happy that you have joined us! A warm welcome to you too! I wish you a great time with us! [big grin]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom