Regarding Imperial Rank

After 2 intense days of grinding in between long work days, I have finally reached Imperial rank of "Duke" and managed to end the night at 9% but woke up this morning to find out that it went down to 5%. I know that Rank Decay is a thing in this particular situation, however due to my schedule, I may not be able to accommodate the rank and was wondering should it go down to 0%, would I be demoted and would have to grind once again? As I'd hate to do this again as I'm currently saving up to just get the Cutter.

Not sure if this is the right section in the forums, feel free to move this.

Would anyone else by chance have their input? I'd love to know if there is a need for concern regarding it reverting back to 0% and requiring me to have to grind more than required.

Would anyone else by chance have their input? I'd love to know if there is a need for concern regarding it reverting back to 0% and requiring me to have to grind more than required.
If you’ve achieved the rank of Duke then you can already buy a Cutter if you have the credits. Continuing to rank up won’t really earn you anything new at this point.

You can’t be demoted and military rank decay isn’t meant to be possible. Bugs do happen, I’ve not heard of rank% dropping overnight before...

Reputation decay with the superpowers IS possible.

I really don’t see anything here for you to be concerned about in your journey to a Cutter.

If you’ve achieved the rank of Duke then you can already buy a Cutter if you have the credits. Continuing to rank up won’t really earn you anything new at this point.

You can’t be demoted and military rank decay isn’t meant to be possible. Bugs do happen, I’ve not heard of rank% dropping overnight before...

Reputation decay with the superpowers IS possible.

I really don’t see anything here for you to be concerned about in your journey to a Cutter.
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your input and will act accordingly. Quite puzzling to be frank, I did submit a ticket just to see if there is a known issue.

Top Bottom