General / Off-Topic Rejoice! Off-Topic Is The Place To Be!

Huh? Here's what happened: The FSS debate is over.

I expect many other such threads will eventually result in something like this:

Hello Commanders,

I wanted to drop in and let you that we have been reading your comments and are aware how some of you feel about the FSS.

When first designing the FSS, we wanted to ensure that it was engaging for as many different player types as possible, but also understood that it would not be possible to design a system that would work for everyone. Before the FSS was implemented, we also collected feedback from discussions on the forum and the beta.

Today, in its current iteration, we’re happy with how the FSS operates and feel that reinstating the ADS would be detrimental to the experience of exploration as it is now.

At the current time, we won’t be making changes to the core of the FSS. While we understand that this may be disappointing for some of you, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us.

The long version of the story is we have no voice about anything. Adam was considerate enough to let us know this. I appreciate that.

Now, we know.

So, we can concentrate on things other than the game, now. making Off-Topic the place to be. :)

The long version of the story is we have no voice about anything. Adam was considerate enough to let us know this. I appreciate that.

Now, we know.

So, we can concentrate on things other than the game, now. making Off-Topic the place to be. :)

Well at least Off-Topic is a nice light colour background, rather than the dingyness of the Elite forum, which makes it more pleasant to read on a tablet :)

It would probably have been better to just say outright that we don’t have any input, rather than sugar-coat it with the idea that feedback from Beta was listened to, because it certainly wasn't :)

Well at least Off-Topic is a nice light colour background, rather than the dingyness of the Elite forum, which makes it more pleasant to read on a tablet :)

It would probably have been better to just say outright that we don’t have any input, rather than sugar-coat it with the idea that feedback from Beta was listened to, because it certainly wasn't :)
Beta = too late to start over with something good. Design is where feedback should have been.
Also, in case you didn't know, you can set forum wide color schemes now.

Beta = too late to start over with something good. Design is where feedback should have been.
Also, in case you didn't know, you can set forum wide color schemes now.

You can? When did this happen / get announced?

And how can you do it? :)

Hmm... it is staying steadfastly black for me. Maybe it takes a while to propagate, or something.

Edit: Hadn’t clicked “Save” :D. All fine now; thanks so much for the tip!

Deleted member 110222

D
I actually uninstalled today, just an hour ago.

Though in my case is wasn't because of the FSS. I actually quite like that.

No for me, it's FD's sheer incompetence as a GM. MMOs, and I mean real MMOs, have taught me that FD's management of this game's online element is frankly, pathetic.

FD is the company that let players keep powerful unobtainable BiS gear that was slated for balancing because it would hurt those player's feelings.

If Blizzard or ZOS tried that crap there'd be a riot.

I'm full-time Elder Scrolls now.

I actually uninstalled today, just an hour ago.

Though in my case is wasn't because of the FSS. I actually quite like that.

No for me, it's FD's sheer incompetence as a GM. MMOs, and I mean real MMOs, have taught me that FD's management of this game's online element is frankly, pathetic.

FD is the company that let players keep powerful unobtainable BiS gear that was slated for balancing because it would hurt those player's feelings.

If Blizzard or ZOS tried that crap there'd be a riot.

I'm full-time Elder Scrolls now.
There should be a rule that once that happen its not longer possible to continue posting on the ED forum in the usual way.
Its very upsetting when you here that happen.

Top Bottom