Release Date and Pre-Order Announcement

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone,

It's official! Planet Zoo will be launching on 5 November, 2019! For those of you who didn't catch the PC Gaming Show, you can watch the brand new, in-game reveal trailer here:

Planet Zoo is available to pre-order now for $44.99 (€44.99, £34.99) and Planet Zoo: Deluxe Edition is available for $54.99 (€54.99, £42.99). Both are available on the Steam online store.

The Deluxe Edition includes Planet Zoo game, plus bonus content:
  • Pre-launch Beta access
  • Three unique animals: Komodo Dragon, Pygmy Hippopotamus, Thomson's Gazelle
  • High-quality wallpapers
  • Original Soundtrack by JJ Ipsen
Players who pre-order the Deluxe Edition can join the pre-launch Beta later this year, and add the Deluxe-exclusive animals to their zoos at launch.

If you haven't already, make sure you join the Zookeeper Zone newsletter, follow Planet Zoo on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and subscribe to Planet Zoo on YouTube to be one of the first to know all the latest news!

Our Planet Zoo website features all the latest information, trailers and screenshots, so make sure to check there often.

We're so thrilled to have you all on this journey with us, but we've still got a lot to come; later this week you'll be treated to our full E3 gameplay demo! Stay tuned on our social channels and forums to ensure you don't miss it.

Talk soon!
Chanté 🥳

Last edited:
I just preordered, but don't see the Deluxe Edition. Can I upgrade to the Deluxe Edition please?
Please help!!! i want a refund and want the Deluxe Edition. :cry:

How long does it normally take to get a refund, because I want to grab the Deluxe Edition, but it won't let me until I get my refund???

Last edited:
Ah man, Steam says it could take up to a week until I get my refund and I can finally buy the Deluxe Version instead. 🙁 I wonder when the Beta is going to start?

Top Bottom