Release Date and Pre-Order Announcement

I've just seen the Planet Zoo Game Demo on the Twitch livestream at E3 2019.

This game is going to be a true masterpiece! The art, the animation, the vibrant colours, the wonderful music and the entire ambience of the zoo. This game will be magical ❤

Exactly!! The dev team did an hilarious Job... I'm still hoping that we will get maybe some little features also for Planet Coaster, like Staff Paths or Multigender Staff, some little things that could be done with an update :)

Hey, i usualy dont preorder games, but Planet Zoo looks so awesome, i cant resist. The question is: How long can we play the beta? for a week, for one month, only sometimes or until the release whenever we want?

Hey, i usualy dont preorder games, but Planet Zoo looks so awesome, i cant resist. The question is: How long can we play the beta? for a week, for one month, only sometimes or until the release whenever we want?

We only know the beta will start in the summer. If the beta starts at the latest date possible (so late September), you'll be able to play about six weeks at the shortest. We don't know what the beta will look like but i'd expect it to be like planet coaster, so that means you'll be able to play continuously.

We only know the beta will start in the summer. If the beta starts at the latest date possible (so late September), you'll be able to play about six weeks at the shortest. We don't know what the beta will look like but i'd expect it to be like planet coaster, so that means you'll be able to play continuously.
That would be weird.. lol Summer technically ends for me in August (although google says September but hey) xD I wonder where abouts in the "Summer"

I heard rumours that the Beta could start at the beginning of July. I do hope so, although I find that hard to believe. What I can imagine is that some closed beta testing will start among the "Ambassadors" and big streamers or something. What I also can imagine that is that not everyone is given access to the game all at once. So I believe that they will add people to the beta in trances. But this is all my own speculation.

I've pre-ordered the deluxe edition and am really looking forward to this game. I played Zoo Tycoon a lot, back when it first came out, and having a modern game that enables us to design and run a zoo sounds fabulous. Can't wait!

When I've had beta versions of games before, the developers wanted feedback about everything from bugs to typos. Will that be the case here, as well?

What I can imagine is that some closed beta testing will start among the "Ambassadors" and big streamers or something. What I also can imagine that is that not everyone is given access to the game all at once. So I believe that they will add people to the beta in trances. But this is all my own speculation.

Highly unlikely if they're charging us to obtain access to the beta, I expect it to be similar to PC in terms of how things were done with everyone having access from day 1.

I bought the deluxue edition but how does it work with the beta ? Wikl you get an invite ? Will it be announced andwill it automaticly download or do i have to do something special ?

I bought the deluxue edition but how does it work with the beta ? Wikl you get an invite ? Will it be announced andwill it automaticly download or do i have to do something special ?

For now all you can do is sit back and wait for Frontier to release more information about beta.

I'd assume it'd be like any other beta on Steam.. When they announce it and the beta becomes available you would probably go to your library on Steam, right click on the name of the game in your library, look for and click "properties" and you'll see a tab that says "Betas" and it will allow you to opt in for the Beta, which will then start the download. Currently the game doesn't have the properties option but will once it becomes available, i'd assume.

Here's an example of what it looks like when you get there:

Attachments

• Screenshot (65).png
    Screenshot (65).png
    728.8 KB · Views: 344
Top Bottom