[RELEASE] ED Safe Calculator

Hi Commanders!

ED Safe Calculator is a very simple tool to calculate and display the ammount of credits you need for your next upgrade or Ship

View attachment 26900

(Runs under Windows)

The screenshot should explain most, the upper left button is to make the window stay on top of other windows (while you gather and input the values)

You gan get the insurance prices from http://www.edshipyard.com/

The color from the "Difference" value changes from
red = can't afford
yellow = can afford but no cover for trade costs when loosing cargo
green = enough money for all: insurance, 2x trading costs and item you want to buy

Have fun! And remember... better safe than sorry... :D

CMDR DRAGNET

Also check out my other tools in the signature!

Attachments

• EDSafeCalc.zip
    22 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Updated:
- changed "REBUY COST" tooltip from "Your current ship rebuy cost" to "Your new ship rebuy cost after upgrade"

Cool. I have no use for this but this is a cool idea. I have a sneaky suspicion that no one will use it because everyone knows their risks and do it anyway but I still like the idea.

Looks pretty cool, and good job for making it... but I'm not too sure of the need for it personally. (Target ship + Insurance) - Current balance. Not much to figure out here :)

Cool. I have no use for this but this is a cool idea. I have a sneaky suspicion that no one will use it because everyone knows their risks and do it anyway but I still like the idea.

Thanks!

I'm too far now to risk loosing everything, and I'm too determined to trade only as much as necessary to get my next upgrade/ship :)

Looks pretty cool, and good job for making it... but I'm not too sure of the need for it personally. (Target ship + Insurance) - Current balance. Not much to figure out here :)

Thanks!

Forgot to mention that the values are saved so you don't have to retype them after a reboot, that makes it more than a very simple "calculator"

I see and use it as a "post-it" like reminder and motivator

Top Bottom