Religious Discrimination

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Ticket Status:
Closed
Create Date:
18/11/2018 12:59 am
Name:
Playstation User
Email:
CaoticFox@gmail.com

Registered email:
CaoticFox@gmail.com
PSN email (If different):

Solo or Open play?:
Open
Subject: Forever Lost to the VOID???
18/11/2018 12:59 am Playstation User
I jumped into this system in search of Raxxla, but seem to have bitten off more than I can chew. The 290Ly jump in left me stranded, with only a 150Ly Jumpolium jump (no stars within range). Upon searching this system, I've found that I am the Second to discover it, as the other guy declined a relocation and self-destructed. As I can confirm from his pictures that he did in fact see this BEAUTIFUL Carbon Star... I would like to return to my previous system (Neutron Star), so I can journey home (If not a relocation to Laukese, Giunta Gateway). I did not find HIS post until after I realized that I was stuck. I'm not being greedy, if Frontier would be so generous as to relocate my ship to a navigable area of space, I would also ask another boon (hopefully not asking too much): I don't remember the commander's name, but I found it in google pretty easily (don't want to navigate away and devalidate this page's authentication), I would like to "return home with knowledge of HIS discovery" and turn in the data FOR HIM, and place HIS name on the system. Again, I know relocations are a boon all their own, but if granted, his death needs reported, and I would like to be the one to do this. Sincerely: CMDR RevCaoticFox [Bare Naked Lady "JUMPER"] (an Anaconda pilot).

18/11/2018 7:08 am Playstation User
Not to mention, I have an Occupied Escape Pod in my hold... I really don't want to be responsible for this person's death...
18/11/2018 2:05 pm
Hello CMDR,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately we cannot move CMDRs upon request, even when it doesn't offer an advantage as it would here!

What I can recommend is that you use the "visited systems" filter on the galaxy map. Often if you can see the route you took to a system, you can see the route back. :)

Please let me know if I can help any further.

Regards,

CMDR Tronador
Elite Dangerous Customer Support Wing
18/11/2018 2:56 pm Playstation User
Did you not read the post? I'm STUCK!!! no systems within 200Ly. I jumped 290Ly to get here. I'm STUCK. AM I SUPPOSED TO SUICIDE AND SELF DESTRUCT? THATS THE DUMBEST THING IVE EVER HEARD ANYONE SUGGEST!!! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CREATED ONE WAY TRIPS IN THE GAME AND LEFT THEM UN-LABLED AS SUCH! I JUST WANT TO BE MOVED TO A NAVIGABLE SYSTEM! NOT HOME! MY PREVIOUS SYTEM IS 290 LY AWAY! NEAREST SYSTEM IS 203LY AWAY! AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? DIE?
18/11/2018 8:20 pm
Hi CMDR,

As stated before, we are unable to restore you to your previous position. This area is one way by design, and is not a a bug.

I'm very sorry to hear this may cause you some disappointment, but, unfortunately we are unable to change this policy. The previous player had to self destruct, and if you want to leave, you will have to do the same.

I'm very sorry, but you are now better equipped with the knowledge of this one way system. I'm sorry we cannot be of any more help in this matter.

If you need anything else, please let us know. We're always happy to help, and answer any questions you may have.

Best regards,

CMDR Zenit
18/11/2018 8:38 pm Playstation User
The other player was OFFERED what I asked for, and CHOSE to suicide. This is against my religious beliefs. And I will NOT suicide. Failure to resolve this issue WILL RESULT in my account being abandoned, and rendered unplayable. Thus, I ask for a full refund of all purchases made by my PSN account, so I may repurchase the game, DLC, and all of my in-game content on another PSN account. Thank you.
18/11/2018 8:41 pm Playstation User
Furthermore, I take personal offense the lie, in attempt to deceive me, encouraging me to violate my personal religious beliefs.
19/11/2018 1:04 am Playstation User
Also, saying you are unable is another lie. I do not appreciate being lied to. You won't, or refuse to is the actuality of the situation. The other player shared screenshot of FDEV SUPPORT offering to relocate his ship publicly, you can Google it. Also, nowhere in the entirety of the user agreement does it state that intentional pitfalls are designed within the game to FORCE a player to violate any religious beliefs in any way whether it be in real life or within the game environment.
19/11/2018 1:31 am Playstation User
well, now I feel as though I am being purposefully ignored in hopes that time will endured and I will go away, but I assure you that this is not the case.
19/11/2018 2:42 am Playstation User
YOUR PROGRAM PLOTTED THE ROUTE! NO INDICATOR WAS GIVEN OF DANGER, OR ANY NO-RETURN SITUATION! THIS IS NOT MY FAULT, THIS IS YOUR FAULT, AS IT WAS INTENTIONALLY PUT IN BY DESIGN.
19/11/2018 2:50 am Playstation User
https://www.reddit.com/r/eliteexplo...deadly_carbon_star_high_above_the_galaxy_and/
19/11/2018 2:50 am Playstation User
clearly states FRONTIER DEVELOPEMENT offered to MOVE HIS SHIP
19/11/2018 2:51 am Playstation User
I REFUSE TO SELF DESTRUCT
19/11/2018 2:07 pm
Hi CMDR,

I assure you, we are not ignoring you, sometimes we are unable to reply to threads because of the way our ticketing system works. You can currently expect a reply within 24 hours.

Again, I'm very sorry we are unable to help. We may have offered the player in question a return in error, but I do not believe this is the case. We do not offer relocation of players who have gotten themselves stuck while exploring.

If you wish to pursue a refund, you will have to contact Sony's support team, as you will have purchased any digital products through them, rather than through our store directly.

Best regards,

CMDR Zenit
19/11/2018 4:45 pm Playstation User
I've spent How much on this game? $200? Am a loyal customer, and consumer. It was no mistake, the player was offered the movement, and all I ask is the same treatment. The route plotter is to blame here, any system put in place by frontier as a tool to "help" should not be able to commit murder, nor be able to force a human to violate any belief system as sacred as religion. I now believe this to be politically motivated against me as a free American. I Know the view of religion worldwide, and especially in England. Had I just Asked about the bug, I Would have been given the same treatment as the other Commander, but since I researched and found that other Commander before contacting support, and offered my own solution to the problem and my reasoning was religion, I believe Frontier has taken a blatant malicious action against religion as a whole. This mistreatment of me is this case is just a statement and action against religion, and a pedestal for atheism.
19/11/2018 4:47 pm Playstation User
And again with the lies. You are very much "able" to help, but you refuse to right YOUR wrong, because I'm asking for religion. Atheists abroad have spent the last decade mistreating theists, and retroactively asserting what little authority you have in the repression of theists as a whole.
19/11/2018 5:02 pm Playstation User
Mention of this has already made it to a forum post. This too is also why I believe that Frontier is refusing. What if FDEVs gaggle of cronie forum warriors (90%) saw that a theist was aided in this situation where Frontier itself was in the wrong. And the refund will be given by you, not Sony. When I contact Sony, they say as much themselves because it is an issue with programming and coding (but alas I will approach them in this, make no mistake). Not once have I been offered fair treatment because of the sole reason that this request is religion based. No offer of an NDA or a conditional option where maybe data is lost but ship is moved? All I'm asking is another option OTHER THAN SUICIDE!!! ANY OTHER OPTION, SO I CAN JUST PLAY MY GAME THAT I PAID FOR Playstation Plus for AND HAVE PLAYED ONLY SINCE FEBRUARY. I WILL NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THE HER HON NOTION OF AN HONORABLE Suicide. It's not my religious system. Like ok at the account, it's still there.. .Hasn't moved.
19/11/2018 7:21 pm Playstation User
you just moved an explorer out of a jet cone THIS WEEK. dozens of these cases are heard and ships are moved near a dozen times a MONTH, however since mine is due to religion, and not stupidity? My case is different? Why is Frontier SO ADAMENT to destroy 1 theist?
20/11/2018 4:24 am Playstation User
As I suspected, since I have trophies. . I used the product and can't be refunded by Sony. So, I'm stuck. Unable to find service the $200 I spent. Bravo. You managed to swindle someone. Congrats. I truly hope you enjoy your life. Must be so gratifying to sit in your spot, near minimum wage, tiniest bit of power, probably trembling with glee at the thought of a theist being tortured like a bug. I will pray for you.
20/11/2018 10:22 am
Hello CMDR,

Thanks for getting back to us. As mentioned previously we do not move players who have become stuck in game of their own accord.

We do not discriminate against any of our players and review each ticket on a case by case basis depending on the specific circumstances.

We will not have moved any other player in this situation and I'm unsure where you have found evidence of this.

I can understand your frustration in losing some of the progress you have currently however you should review every course made when exploring.

I'm sorry we are unable to assist you further in this situation. I'm closing this ticket now but do let us know if you have any technical issues in the future.

Safe travels,

CMDR Miu~

This ticket is marked as closed and cannot be reopened.

Ticket #00000235328
Refresh
Ticket Status:
Closed
Create Date:
18/11/2018 3:10 pm
Name:
Playstation User
Email:
CaoticFox@gmail.com

Registered email:
CaoticFox@gmail.com

Solo or Open play?:
Open
Subject: Im unable to plot a route
18/11/2018 3:10 pm Playstation User
Im in system HD 56167. cant seem to get the route plotter to work. Is this some unknown bug?
18/11/2018 8:17 pm
Hi CMDR,

Thanks for getting in touch regarding your locational issues.

I can see this is a duplicate issue of another ticket you have made. As this is the same issue, I am going to close this ticket as a duplicate, and we can proceed speaking about the issue, in the other ticket.

Best regards,

CMDR Zenit

This ticket is marked as closed and cannot be reopened.

Ticket #00000235530
Refresh
Ticket Status:
Answered
Create Date:
21/11/2018 6:24 am
Name:
Playstation User
Email:
CaoticFox@gmail.com

Registered email:
reverandcaoticfox@gmail.com

Solo or Open play?:
Both
Subject: route plotter stranded my ship
21/11/2018 6:24 am Playstation User
pretty much summed up in the subject
21/11/2018 3:47 pm
Hi there CMDR,

Thank you for getting in touch with us in regards to this issue and I am sorry to know that you are stranded.

However, would you please elaborate on the issue. What exactly happened? Do you suspect that you are experiencing a bug? How has the route plotter stranded your ship, and are you seeking to be relocated to a nearby system?

Once we attain more information, we will be better equipped to assist you with this.

I look forward to your response and ask that if you have any additional questions or issues, to please not hesitate to ask as we are here and always happy to help :D

Best regards,

CMDR Sputnik
22/11/2018 5:52 am Playstation User
a buddy gave me a system to plot to, since I was out and about... and I plotted a route, easily enough... nothing seemed awry until I tried to plot back... the route plotter wont work, keeps failing.
22/11/2018 2:12 pm
Hey there CMDR,

I'm sorry to see you are stranded.

Could you get a screenshot or video of this happening so we can look into it further for you?

I can see you are in your SRV currently. If we are required to move you then we would need you to be in your ship to do this.

Best Regards,

CMDR Polyot
22/11/2018 3:49 pm Playstation User
I can log in and return to my Ship. A picture of what? The route plotter failing? PS Messenger is no longer compatible with my phone OS, and though I have a laptop.. I'm not super keen on how I would go about using it for this. I do apologize, but my computer skills got put on HOLD in 2000, and hasn't processed past that time.
22/11/2018 3:59 pm Playstation User
My ship has been returned to SuperCruise.
23/11/2018 12:41 pm
Hey CMDR,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us, sorry for any confusion.

Has your route planner plotted a course? Or would you like us to investigate this further?

If so, could you please provide us with a video of what happens when you try to plot a route so that we are able to ascertain how it is currently reacting.

If there is anything else that we can do to help, please let us know! :)

Kind Regards,

CMDR Minotaur
23/11/2018 6:34 pm Playstation User
It just fails, no matter what I do, it just fails every attempt to plot any course.. .I will log in and attempt it and upload the video to YouTube, and see if I can send a link.
23/11/2018 7:12 pm Playstation User
Ok, the YouTube channel is "CaoticFox", and the video title is "Route plotter FAIL"... I DON'T KNOW How (sorry.. Caps lock) to share a link. I've not been able to play the game in near a week now, as I can't do anything. Thank you for any help you can provide.
24/11/2018 12:40 pm
Hi CMDR,

To confirm the issue shown in the video appears to be due to being unable to plot a route to the selected destination using your own vessel caused by the limited jump range, given that the location shown had a number of neutron Stars nearby it is possible that the boosted jump range allowed you to get somewhere you are unable to return from!

To help with this I have gone ahead and moved your commander to the next nearest system which is "Sqeast BG-W d2-0" roughly 289.91lys from the last point.

Hopefully, this helped to resolve/provide clarification regarding your matter however if you still have any questions or issues please do not hesitate to contact us as we are always happy to help! :)

Fly Safe Commander o7.
Kind Regards

CMDR Electron

got about half way through, then decided it's not worth my time anymore.
still not sure if this was comedy or serious...

I hope support reads this, and sends you back.
And when you respawn, they send you back again.
That would be humorous and worth the read.

Religious Discrimination? Give me a break. When someone doesn't get their way in life or a game they will use tactics to scare a company into complying. Praise for Frontier not giving in. There is still some sanity in this world after all.

This is against my religious beliefs. And I will NOT suicide.

You are abusing religion. There is no religion in this world which forbid self destruct of a virtual ship in a computer game.

What I read above is childish and not funny. You are wasting the time of support. You are wasting our time with posting it here.

All what I feel now: Frontier support you have my sympathy and I am happy that I don't have to do your job, replying friendly to support requests like that.

Hopefully you stay to your words and abandon your account and this forum. Good bye.

Ohhhh, I don't wanna sound negative or anything but ummm... this is just a game and a game that has murder, pirating, slaves and the like and you chose to play it. Self destruct is just a tool... yeah, last resort kinda tool but a tool none the less and you use religious convictions not to use it and then post a salt pile named Religious Discrimination. Again, I don't want to sound negative or anything but this might not be a game for you. This might be a more suitable internet experience: http://lol.disney.com/games/coloring-pages Good luck in your future endeavors.

So, support finally caved to your demands, even though it's against their policy. Are you complaining?

The morale of the story is to continue bugging FD Support. They'll finally just give you what you want.

I might open a ticket demanding that all of my ships be g5 engineered. You know. Because of my religion.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom