I am playing this for a long Time. I dont even know what parts they added while I took a break etc.
Right now I am Busy Grinding Money for my Fleet Carrier. So I am busy with that and dont care about much else.
Irrelevant to Topic. The Mechanic is Still Rubbish and you yourself actually just now Statet its used 6 more times.....
Thats Factually Wrong. Which I explained Several Times Already. I wont Explain it again. If you didnt get it by now you never Will. All there is to it.
You are not Guaranteed that Mission. So thats a Fallacy and also Irrelevant to Topic.
I Explained this a felt 50 times as well now. I am not gonna Explain it again. Read the Previous Posts or Off.
I am the Owner of that Faction PERIOD. ^^
I am the One who Named it, Wrote the Backstory and who Decided which Factions it belongs to and where it Spawned etc.
I am also the One who made sure that the Faction Conquers Stations and Expands into other Systems.
And Obviously I am Allied with the Highest Possible Standing to it.
So do me Favor and Stop making a Clown of yourself by throwing obvious Strawman arguments around that have no argumentative value and only muddy the waters for observers.....
1. So you are admitting you are talking about stuff you have very limited knowledge about. that is a good foundation for making good arguments...
2. Why is that irrelevant? with the same logic, there would be NO need to unlock any engineers, as all of those are a one time thing.
3. still rambling on without saying anything... good counter argument by not saying anything, and the fact that you admittedly plays a game that say you would not play due all the RNG is quite telling here... I can understand that you do not want to acknowledge this kind of logical problems with your arguments...
4. you still fail basuci understanding of these game mechanics, you are neither guaranteed to get a specific signal source to begin with. but it is quite evident that this will work against your arguments, and thus you do what you accuse others of, ignore data that do not support your arguments.
5. This is pure golden, what exactly can you do as the "owner" of your minor faction? do you get any extra bonuses, rewards for being the "owner"? here you just fly off the hinges in big ramblings without showing that you understand the game mechanics involved....
I am not here to make you any favours, and if you want show off your are not grasping how the game mechanics works and ignore all the other suggestions about what you did get wrong in your assumptions on what you believe was the big issue, that is on you. being to stubborn to admit that you failed to properly understand this mechanic that is on you.