Parks Renee' Feu Adventure Park

Here are the two queue buildings, with no roofs or decor.
W6M0un.jpg

yKMMgE.jpg

Climbing up even higher into the Oasis area...here is the exits from both of the wooden coasters...and a place to grab a snack.
l5UdZu.jpg

sgqBY8.jpg

UfOt93.jpg

Entrance to the Horned Viper queue.
MFnLwo.jpg

Queue building crosses under the lift hill and up to the load platform under the pyramid.
prOOi1.jpg

The load station houses loading for both wooden coasters.
Q6op2b.jpg

FpRO8J.jpg

On the other side of the load platform is the queue and entrance for the Desert Cobra side of the coasters. Head up a stairway to get to the top of the plateau to load.
Psunyf.jpg

h0Yl48.jpg

After leaving the station, there is a quick crossover of the two tracks.
b70Ris.jpg

One track heads up this way
DUKCvx.jpg

The other like this
QnHdmx.jpg

Looking down the two main first drops that pass by each other.
1RZlhB.jpg

Some squiggly and cross-overs. The helix is towards the back-side of the ride and crosses over the back pathway.
pYmXbC.jpg

xerNr2.jpg

A small helix towards the end of the ride. Note the (faux) viewing platform in the lower right.
VZiFQF.jpg

Breaking/blocking stations for both tracks towards the end of the tracks, if needed.
4oNocq.jpg

more nuttyness
mwI2As.jpg

Some action from above
dunDrI.jpg

Ud5dTK.jpg

Here are both full tracks from above and I color coded the two tracks so you can follow how each twists around.
nprAyb.jpg

Hi... It's fun to see people is still building on their parks (like me) in Planet Coaster. Good Work.

I'm at least 6000 hours into my park, My first and last park. Not doing that again, haha. But half of the time i just watched the guests. Never get tired of that.

My theme is if i have one= '' Epic Scale '' and very detailed stuff.
One coaster has a drop of 1111 meters. 400+km/h... I am close to max i think on the drop. I call it ''DEATH WISH''
I am pretty close to what i will call being ''finished'' with my park. I will post pics and maybe a youtube video when i am ''finished''

Hi... It's fun to see people is still building on their parks (like me) in Planet Coaster. Good Work.

I'm at least 6000 hours into my park, My first and last park. Not doing that again, haha. But half of the time i just watched the guests. Never get tired of that.

My theme is if i have one= '' Epic Scale '' and very detailed stuff.
One coaster has a drop of 1111 meters. 400+km/h... I am close to max i think on the drop. I call it ''DEATH WISH''
I am pretty close to what i will call being ''finished'' with my park. I will post pics and maybe a youtube video when i am ''finished''
I'm only into my third park ever. Finished the Star Wars park a few years ago and have been working on this one and Enchanted Lake concurrently...which is just slowing down both. Someday they will be finished. I have like 10 more mapped out, but I think I will die of old age before I get through those.

I'm only into my third park ever. Finished the Star Wars park a few years ago and have been working on this one and Enchanted Lake concurrently...which is just slowing down both. Someday they will be finished. I have like 10 more mapped out, but I think I will die of old age before I get through those.
I'm in the process of moving right now, so most stuff is packed up already, but a few of the other park concepts that I have planned for (and that I can remember without my notes) are:
Pixar
Rivers of America
Marvel
Grimm's Fairytales
State Fair
TVLand (old TV shows)
Disney Villians

Well, back posting some updates after going for the ride of my life with hurricane Ian. Hit my city head on. Thankfully we are safe and have just minimal damage to the roof...compared to other all around me. Heartbreaking to see the place I called home for the past 8 years pretty much wiped off the map in many places.

So back to some normal stuff and here is a video of a night ride on this coaster.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpRQhv84Pw4

Top Bottom