Parks Renee' Feu Adventure Park

Here is the section of this land that I'm showcasing right now

On the other side of this central complex of buildings we have Beer Stall Cart by Kao and Carribean Clock-Tower Building by Sebguy.

Here is a closer look at the connecting hallway that houses the bathroom.

Looking down on this complex

The view from the train platform as you unload.

Moving onto section 3 of this land

This section contain the following blueprints:
Medium Egyptian House by shiremct
Mad Scientist Workshop - Shop Skin by Wikz (which I re-purposed as the Observatory restaurant. I also actually added in game working restaurant cubes inside.)
The Florist Caravan by Wikz
In front of Moorish building I made - is medieval market by Arisylphia

Wow! Man, I would love to stay at the side of the water, smoke a cig (sorry kids) and enjoy the view. If this was real I would be standing there for probably 15 mins. Great creations!!!

THX - glad you like it.

Back to the normal updates...
Here is the end of the path that goes behind the Observatory.

Night

Thanks for the updates...I just love seeing your progress. Those last 2 old shots look amazing...the scenes really suit the photos.

I will keep popping in to see how it's coming along :)

THX - appreciate the nice comments.

looking from above again, we will not take a closer look at this area of the Port of Call.

this section includes the following blueprints from the workshop
Missy Good icecream cart by Woody
Calhoun's Restaurant by Sdanwolf
Nepali Pagoda by Bullethead

I did modify Calhoun's to be call Renee's and also modified the entry porch to allow for actual entry as I added restaurant blocks to the inside.

I also added a billboard to the inside to give the appearance of a more filled interior.

THX

Grab some ice cream outside Renee's

Renee's backside

Bullethead's work up close and personal

I need to look up who made this arch that I manipulated into a canopy of sorts

Those night shots are stunning. Your lighting is top notch. I can't believe your computer still works with all these details.
Great job! Oh and I love those little carts your making for Pizza and Ice Cream.

Those night shots are stunning. Your lighting is top notch. I can't believe your computer still works with all these details.
Great job! Oh and I love those little carts your making for Pizza and Ice Cream.
It's not that big of a park yet,my computer handles it easily if it's just this size[wink]

Top Bottom