Parks Renee' Feu Adventure Park

Well - here is my next adventure in PlanCo.
I'm going to try and use a park I created in RCT3 as the starting point. While I will switch a few things out...I will try and follow that old park layout as much as I can.

I'm also trying to decide if I will just some construction pictures, but mostly completed work (like I did with my Star Wars park), or if I will show work as is progresses...maybe even do some build videos???

Anyway - here is how my mind works.
I first draw a real rough draft of the whole park layout to start working with.
QVvBh1.jpg

Here is it color coded - lands are inspired from the Indiana Jones movie locals

Purple - entry plaza and Port of Call. A central market place with shops and places to eat and get supplies for your adventure to exotic locals around the world. There may also be a few small flat rides here and a train station and boat station.

Light Green - Jungles of the World. Lush jungles with mystery and danger lurking around every bend. There will be a coaster and raft ride here as well a flat or two.

Light Purple - Venice. a quaint village area with waterways and shops - not sure what this will be yet, but maybe a shopping district with a flat ride.

Pink - Area 51. The government has alien and mystery stuff here that you never know can happen if released- dark ride and maybe a coaster

Gray - Temple of Doom - Race through the caverns on a wild mine train coaster. This area may also have mystery caverns deep below.

Green - Germany. Castles and villages are the setting for Indy's latest adventures

Dark blue/green - not for sure yet, but maybe Hong Kong where there will be a night club and a car ride

yellow - Egypt - Beware of the mystery of the pyramids. Desert setting with a tracked ride and a coaster or two.

Tan - Africa. an extension with Egypt and a place where jungles and animals lurk in the shadows. There will be a water ride and other flats in this area.

The dark blue lines are general placement of the rivers that will hols a boat transport ride. black blocks are planned stations
The dark purple line is a train transport that also has black station locations.
TmCdPv.jpg

OK - Opinion time. I was working on this park...and I'm thinking of switching it up from a licensed entity (Indiana Jones) to more of a Planco branded park...say Renee Feu' Adventure Park. It will have most of the same planned ideas in the map, but with some slight twists where needed. It will have the same look and feel, only PlanCo based. What do you think?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
That sounds like a great idea. It might also be easier to use Renee Feu as a basis instead of Indiana Jones.

Good luck! I look forward to your progress :) [up]

So, I decided to switch away from Indy and make this park a female branded adventure park. It will still have all the same plans and very Indy influenced as far as rides, locations and sets, only branded with Renee' instead. I will change the name of this thread to reflect this.Actually, I think I need to start a new thread.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
So, I decided to switch away from Indy and make this park a female branded adventure park. It will still have all the same plans and very Indy influenced as far as rides, locations and sets, only branded with Renee' instead. I will change the name of this thread to reflect this.Actually, I think I need to start a new thread.
You can request a thread name change at any of the volunteer moderators by sending them a PM. Or as an alternative; report the first post of a thread and provide the request in the reason field.

In this case I already received a PM from you. Let me know which name you want and I'll update the thread name for you.

Thanks! :)

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thread title updated from Indiana Jones Adventure Park to Renee' Feu Adventure Park. [up]

Stepping back from the actual plaza a bit...I finished the security check point on the entrance walkway (below the last shot above)
is54WK.jpg

pSOZvC.jpg

L5MyUh.jpg

BTW - the lights are from Brandon's Outdoor Lighting Pack...great stuff he made in this pack.

here you can see I even have a metal detector at the security checkpoint.
1JZAbf.jpg

looking back at the security entrance from across the bridge. Also did some custom work on the bridge supports.
Qjtxw1.jpg

the other side
UBqkqC.jpg

As guests pass through security and cross the bridge to adventure, they pass across the entry plaza. A place to meet friends and gather before you enter the park. This are is speckled with little scenery and garden areas that set the stage for the adventures to come. There are also planted berms around the edges to hind the parts of the park that will bend around the plaza area.

Here is the area from above.
Jui5wW.jpg

back at ground level
ReaCnB.jpg

more
qOTGUw.jpg

Hi Wowman, I can tell by what I see here that this park is going to be awesome.
Looking forward to watching your progress as you build it. Love all the details at the entrance. Great job :)

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hi Wowman, I can tell by what I see here that this park is going to be awesome.
Looking forward to watching your progress as you build it. Love all the details at the entrance. Great job :)
I can only agree with Tillietwos; great job wowman! The details on the entrance, such as the flowers, fountain and airplane centerpiece are all beautifully put together :)

I have been working on a house remodel project, so haven't had much PC time recently. I worked on the whole park layout a bit and here is what it is looking like right now. It will get modified as I start with the details.

the white line is the current proposed train track and stations
the blue line is one of the river boat transportation line and its stations

0n6Gy2.jpg

the green line is the second river boat transportation line and its stations

Top Bottom