Parks Renee' Feu Adventure Park

trying my part at the 3D image...here is one of the security area.

ueY5cG.jpg

Its not totally done yet, but here is progress I have made on the entry gate for the park
PitJb0.jpg

Oyh6MK.jpg

qns1ME.jpg

Attachments

• Oyh6MK.jpg
    Oyh6MK.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 603

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
the adventure theme is my fav but the hardest for me to create. Looks great. love that u have a layout. If I did that i would constantly change it as I go. good job!

I have a layout, but its just a plan and I'm sure it will change as I go along...especially as new DLC and features get released (assuming there will be more)

THX for all the great comments. Here are a few night shots of this area.
POWfkW.jpg

There is a character meet and greet right outside the main gate where guests will be greeted by Renee to her park.
mM9ncn.jpg

12xMK8.jpg

I added a small refreshment stand on the left side of the entrance gates. Used blueprint Adventure Drink Shop by Kalopsia and added a few elements to it.
ZIJqf7.jpg

Y6S7Ue.jpg

that billboard panel on the fence will have some sort of advertisement...just haven't created it yet.
0awKXj.jpg

the other side of the entry plaza had a fence installed, again will add ride posters later once I know what the rides are.
bzapmO.jpg

inside, I added an information building, a small fountain and some scenery.
The building was used from the workshop. Aduana de Port Royal by JuananGr
Lk2tuF.jpg

A little bit of building behind the scenes. I had placed the train track that will circle the park...but it was too close to this plaza area and to high...so I pushed it back and lowered as low as I could go before it conflicted with the path...had issues making it lower as when ever I removed the path I couldn't get is back the way I wanted it. So, decided this height was good and would work. There will be station built on the raised track real soon.
dH58aT.jpg

On the left side of this entry plaza I'm adding a guest relations building and this relic hangs outside for picture opportunities. I will place this on the workshop.
YiwgQs.jpg

FxcuO7.jpg

Just discovered this park today. Very nice layout you have in mind there. Looking good, I really like the entrance building and the Indy-fond you used!

thx!!!!

Sorry, been silent a while as I was out of town.
Working on the Guest Relations building that will be on the left side of the entry area.
Here is how I tend to start formatting building that I start from scratch.
FWBfoE.jpg

After the roofs and a few accents have been added
Pb7mbC.jpg

Top Bottom