Parks Renee' Feu Adventure Park

Here is the finished guest relations building
UyCE3s.jpg

gVnNBQ.jpg

I will post this to the workshop later

Great architecture!!! I also like the sloped path up to the entrance and the coloring of the building. Do you also do interiors? I can spot some already...
A lot of greets, Corkscrewloop[happy]

here is the back side of the building that the Adventure Express passes by on its way to the station.
Awe5bF.jpg

view from the train as it enters this area
seIo9c.jpg

THX guys. I need to redo the window shutters. I used a tv monitor (as a billboard originally) but they are lit up at night and I didn't really like that...but I see we have new shutters in the new DLC, so I will swap those out as soon as I get a chance.

Here you can see this building at night with the glowing shutters
5ioTPG.jpg

Layout of this plaza from above as it stands now.
HQlW60.jpg

After some feedback, I changed this building to now be called the Adventurer's Club, instead of the Guest Relations building.
Also, the shutters have been updated from being tv monitors (acting like a billboard), to using the new in game shutters, so that they do not light up at night.
DZ8bWB.jpg

dUR1vY.jpg

The Adventure Express train station taking shape
TSGDPr.jpg

Completed. Also, with a churro stand and popcorn stand for a quick snack on the plaza side of the station.
[Churro Cart by Rhian] [Popcorn Cart by Glenn]
iUYxrt.jpg

0Cq4As.jpg

wowman, you are doing such amazing work on this park. The buildings are incredible but my favorite part is all the fine details your putting in. You have a very artistic mind to create such a park. I'll keep watching for updates my friend :)

wowman, you are doing such amazing work on this park. The buildings are incredible but my favorite part is all the fine details your putting in. You have a very artistic mind to create such a park. I'll keep watching for updates my friend :)

I fully agree!!! And the station looks awesome and has such a great look![happy]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Every time that I check this thread there are new and beautiful pictures to be admired. Thanks for continuing to share your amazing work with us, wowman! [up] :D

Everything is nicely made and themed. Looks really good. Maybe I would spend a little more time on the architecture but don't mind. I like.

Top Bottom