Parks Renee' Feu Adventure Park

So when I was messing around with creating the map, I had this version, that I though looked like a skull...kind of a hidden adventure thingy that was not planned intentionally.
0P4hu6.jpg

Here is a short speed build of the plaza area
[video=youtube;hIbeKli8xbI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIbeKli8xbI[/video]

That skull map is so inspiring and brilliant - I thinks I will be making an adventure park - thanks for sharing - great thread G

THX guys - glad you are enjoying the park.

Here is a overview of the park and the entry plaza. Sorry for the bad audio....I need a new headset/mic.
[video=youtube;MD9iEOL1ykE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD9iEOL1ykE[/video]

Here is another drawing of a plan in my head for the Port of Call area. lots of random placed buildings and paths. This area is kind of the main street of this park, but very unstructured. Want it have have the feel of a bustling port of sorts.
41cG6z.jpg

And as I start to place stuff...I also circled the main areas of where stuff will go and you can kind of see how it starts to follows my chicken scratch.
jClXE3.jpg

Another drawing and how it looks once I started placing more buildings.
This area will be almost exclusively blueprints that I will add to or embellish.
h0J2fU.jpg

kjYv0Y.jpg

First pass at adding in the pathways
QcoJVw.jpg

I'm really building this area out slow, so I will post photos as I make progress in each smaller group of buildings. (life and work have been busy. remodeling the master bath and its been dragging on for months now...almost done and I can spend more time playing this game for fun).

As I mentioned above, most all this land will be blueprint imports from the workshop. I will give credit the best I can as I tried to keep track of everything, but there is a lot, so please forgive me and let me know if you see some of your work and I didn't call you out.

Ov8HOK.jpg

I also added a pathway behind the building that traverses along the river
GTBrtc.jpg

eDTlYP.jpg

First is Confisco Grille Restaurant by Universal802. Great work on this building and I had to use it. I did embellish a little by adding some extra plantings and an outside eating area.
I left the name as is and see this as the main more upscale restaurant in the Port of Call area.

OMG...your park is stunning. You are doing such amazing detailing and the landscaping is awesome. I will be watching for more photos Wowman ;)

THX - coming from you that a great compliment.

Also outside this building are a few small market places. The first one is a goldsmith are. Used from pieces of Arabian Style Bazaar shops/stalls/stands Market Place by Paulsley. There are some great market set pieces that are in this blueprint. I highly recommend checking it out.
NomTne.jpg

More. This shot also includes on of the cars from Adventure Car by YouYou Parachute
BKgqQG.jpg

kBNfxI.jpg

So here's the thing I've learned about Wowman's work:

Look for things to learn.

I never would have thought to do the Rope with the rope lanterns hanging from it.

Also, wow.

Just wow, man...

Some more of this corner of the Port of Call area.
9zzLp0.jpg

This section of buildings include blueprints of:
Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost by AppleSawwS
Egyptian/Adventure shop by Kalopsia
Fence Adventure by YouYou Parachute
Complete Safari Truck by AndyFoo
Arabian Bazaar by Leebies

eYP3MK.jpg

6wVUDC.jpg

Here is looking down on the building and section that I have completed so far
yruEEu.jpg

Some more. I did make the flowers blue under the anchor on purpose. Thought it was a nice touch.
5YobMz.jpg

This building was a blueprint, but I embellished it quite a bit after adding it to my park. Also added a working shop front inside. No detailed interior for this one. Called it the Port of Call Sundries.
NZGEIT.jpg

THX Chante!

Moving on to a different part of the Port of Call...
This area is a couple hut like buildings with a market area in front of them.
Used blueprints from the following that were modified slightly to get them to fit and added a few vending machines as well.:
Pieces from Arabian Style Bazaar shops/stalls/stands Market Place by Paulsley (Spice Market and snake charmer)
Pieces from Arabic village by Indes12 (huts)

l5izVo.jpg

XCDSuv.jpg

GJRzA5.jpg

vUq8hh.jpg

Just to give you some perspective...everything I have covered in detail so far in this land is in this circled in this original overhead shot of this land as I started building it.
7zYuM8.jpg

Moving onto the next section of the Port of Call. This building was pulled from the workshop from my good buddy Sdanwolf's Mad Scientist's Garage. I did make some modifications to it to fit more with my park and called it the Itchy Ape Garage. It hold a shop on the side and a few vending machines inside. You cam also see the directions sign that I will placing throughout the park to help guest (virtually) stay on track and not get lost.
9Bkvky.jpg

WxaIEN.jpg

On the back side of this group of buildings i used Corner shops - Arabian- Workers Village Stores by TheGreenBear. Again, changed it up a bit to fit in in better. I also added a covered corridor between the two buildings that houses a bathroom. I will have better pics of that later.
aheQqt.jpg

Top Bottom