Parks Renee' Feu Adventure Park

Those night shots are stunning. Your lighting is top notch. I can't believe your computer still works with all these details.
Great job! Oh and I love those little carts your making for Pizza and Ice Cream.
Those carts were downloads from the workshop

Gawd that pagoda is horrifically over-lit compared to the rest of the park. Whoever committed that atrocity should turned over to Grrt for summary execution :D

Couple more artsy shots of this section
gaWST0.jpg

QWtGL5.jpg

I need to give credit, but I was having a hard time finding them in my blueprints, but I will search again.

moving onto this section of this land
f1uEww.jpg

this area is more of a tropical storm ravished area
IezwFB.jpg

Here is a the Snack Shack - Adventure Beef n' Tacos Shack by Hiddenfox. I also made a working small picnic area off to the side.
V5qJoq.jpg

2NPaR9.jpg

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Fantastic work, wowman! You really do bring wow to your parks ;)
I would definitely love to visit your parks in real life :D

The entrance to Hurricane. Custom sign I made using a billboard.
Oncc4A.jpg

The queue showing high levels of distress from the storm
ChdIop.jpg

I added some water features to the flat ride to make it interesting
sNmSho.jpg

Some filter shots to close out this area
AkZd2Y.jpg

Post Card...and I have actually put this shot as one of the park posters on the fencing back in the entry plaza.
XmuYgx.jpg

So after I had this section of the park completed...they came out with the rides pack and I had to add a chair lift in this area. The boarding platforms are actually in the Africa section (to be built next) and end in the Jungles area, but the pass over and through the Port of Call. Here are some shots of the ride as it goes through this area. BTW - I love the look of this ride.
5fnvZl.jpg

FNnKTH.jpg

GHXuWa.jpg

AkI0B8.jpg

gLOlA2.jpg

WLhSKF.jpg

gLOlA2.jpg

gLOlA2.jpg

you can virtually real soon.

Moving to the last section of the Port of Call.
Workshop items used in this area are:
Sdanwolf's Dutch Trading Company by Sdanwolf
Boat station - adventure rivier by sebastiaan1975
Train car building - Wildlife Express Train Car by Sdanwolf

This area has a larger plaza that leads to a bridge to the SE Asia part of the park. Also walk past the pod of buildings for some shopping and onto the South America part of the park.
bdlg1a.jpg

03HUm9.jpg

Looking down on it...you can also see the boat launch for the Adventure River Orange Line on the far left.
0PprPl.jpg

More from this section. This building does has a working shop inside as well as restrooms. I also placed a few shop items that can be seen from the outside to make it look a bit more real, but the interior is not complete by any means.
RNBNPD.jpg

XFinzh.jpg

Here is the bridge that will lead over to the SE Asia part of the park.
dgPKif.jpg

uUneoi.jpg

Top Bottom