Parks Renee' Feu Adventure Park

Did a little test for a faux railroad crossing
[video=youtube;vFYUdhS2SVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFYUdhS2SVs[/video]

Back in the good old USA and getting my schedule back to normal.
Here is a video of how the boat ride looks through this land.
[video=youtube;HYnW5tEaP6s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYnW5tEaP6s[/video]

Just in case you want to continue following progress on this park. I am posting the same updates on ShyGuy's site...so when the kill this section of the forum you can still see progress.

Here is a video of the chair lift going through this section of the park
[video=youtube;zZwM5t0lVWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZwM5t0lVWc[/video]

This project is just delightful, man! I am really loving all the amazing details. You are so good at combining different textures and colors.

THX again - glad you are getting some enjoyment from this.

Here is a ground-level walk through of this section of the park.
[video=youtube;Z81oD4Qoa8c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z81oD4Qoa8c[/video]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Just in case you want to continue following progress on this park. I am posting the same updates on ShyGuy's site...so when the kill this section of the forum you can still see progress.

Here is a video of the chair lift going through this section of the park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZwM5t0lVWc

Don't worry, this section won't be 'killed'. This forum will be merged into a new subforum 'Parks and Scenarios' and all threads should be carried over. :)

And here is a recap video of this land
[video=youtube;uQfmIW4kGN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQfmIW4kGN0&t=190s[/video]

Love this park. But looking at the videos I see they aren't very smooth. Gives me the impression the park is already heavy on your system, although it isn't finished yet.

Love this park. But looking at the videos I see they aren't very smooth. Gives me the impression the park is already heavy on your system, although it isn't finished yet.
Yep - things run really slow, especially when lots are in the background or sharp turns happen that need quick rendering. Most of this was recorded using CheatEngine at 5-20% speed as well...and it even lagged sometimes using that.

THX again guys!

We will now move away from the Port of Call and head towards our first adventures. We head to the dangers of Africa.
This land will really be several smaller sections that we will look at individually.
First we will have Harambe, where you can explore the village, catch a sky ride to other parks of the world, ride through the crocodile infested waterways, or take a spin on some more gentle rides.

We will then explore the Congo where you can come face to face with great apes and take a ride over Gorilla Mist Falls.

Savanna Island is next where exciting thrills can be found, great eats and wondrous animals. You can also catch a boat ride on Adventure River to other parts of the world.

First let's look at a quick drawing of what my mind came up with to inspire this land. Not much there, except notes that there would be a train station, a village and a flat ride in the village. Also mention of a crocodile log flume ride.
VSJeMC.jpg

Here is a early build photo. Just a few buildings placed, and the main rides are also built, but very little detail has been worked on yet.
eZPBFM.jpg

Savanna Island in its very early stages as well. We will explore this island in much more detail later on.
JQNz0C.jpg

Here is a different shot of the Croc Creek ride. The queue and surrounding area is completed, but all the detailing around the ride itself still needs to be done.
m5LnP4.jpg

Africa will be made up of 4 different areas.

The orange will be Harambe Village. I have this area about 2/3 completed and will start to share photos of this area soon.

The yellow Congo section will be next. I have actually started placement of some rides and paths here to make sure they fit in with Harambe correctly. This will be a dead end area and guests will need to return back through Harambe, or catch the train to Egypt.

The will be the blue section which is the Savannah Island...I know kind of contradicts itself, but I'm going with it for now as that is what it is.

The green area will be Egypt, but that will be a mega land that will end up standing on its own. I may not work on the area until much later as I'm thinking of jumping over to South America after I complete the 3 sub-Africa sections.
GGBsj0.jpg

Here is the Harambe section from above (in its current state)
CfdhoK.jpg

Here is what the Congo is looking like. It will have a dive coaster as the main draw that will dive down a set of waterfalls. At the top section of the ride, it will slowly pass through gorilla and chimp exhibits. The will also be a small street and faux and real balloon rides.
RPTNgV.jpg

The Savannah area will have a high octane flat ride, restaurants and shops and animal viewing areas.
wcWyvp.jpg

Here are the two main entrance arches to this area from the Port of Call. Yes, technically I know Harambe is part of Africa, so I may have to change the one sign at some point. We will focus right now on the right side and explore the Harambe Village area in detail. (the other side goes to the bridge for the Savannah section of this land).

B5Baru.jpg

After passing under the entry arch, you cross a bridge over the Adventure Express track.
0homp1.jpg

Looking over the left side of the bridge you can see where the train passes through this land and also the station for the chair lift.
Zb1MP7.jpg

As we take a closer look through the Africa area I want to pint out once again that I used a lot of blueprints and TMT items...so many that its almost impossible for me to keep track of them all, but here are a few of the more major TMT contributors that I have used in this land:
Joey Designs
paul-h1971 (Haplo)
Ms.RedNebula
Geekism
DeadEyeDuck
Woody
leafscott80
SirMaverick34
Mstankow
blackmanshadow
Daddy Poe

I will also do what I can to give credit to blueprints used as they show up in screen captures.
Please excuse me if I miss something or leave you out.

Here the Adventure Express makes its way between the Sky Ride station and a pathway
eJjL7C.jpg

As it passes by a working cross gate
0x1urR.jpg

...and a small animal enclosure
20pjw2.jpg

Let's take a closer look at the chair lift station. I built this one from scratch, but I did use a blueprint fence for the queue area, but for the life of me I can't find it now in my blueprint lists to give proper credit.
Not sure why, the the queue kind of winds around some oil operations.
The floor of the queue is a personal billboard photo I took at DAK.
Qy58sr.jpg

I do really like the way this building turned out.
CGId1t.jpg

Hni3pQ.jpg

HXPEAZ.jpg

BTW - the trucks in this section of the park are 'Adventure Trucks Pack' by TheShaudi
rwSWB3.jpg

Wow your park looks really amazing. I like to see it growing up from a simple plan on the paper, to the placement of the attractions and final the theming.

THX PatrikV

Let's take a look around the central courtyard of Harambe

Here is Dung Beetle Bash...a faux flat ride "Ladybird Ride by stuk71" and more 'Adventure Trucks Pack' by TheShaudi
i3AaNU.jpg

Marktstand Gebäck / Market Stall Pastries by Michel is included in this shot
O81AHX.jpg

The Warchief's Hut by Wikz plays a spotlight part in this section of the park, as guests can walk to and into it and the flume ride circles around it.
6Hhw7a.jpg

And here you can see 'CrocoDeli and Jungle Juice - Food and Drink Shop (Adventure)' by EbonyKnight which is the center food supply for this section of Harambe.
A2Emds.jpg

Wowman, every time come here and see what you have added to your park I am amazed. The detailing and placements you do is so good. I have learned a lot from watching you build.

Top Bottom