Parks Renee' Feu Adventure Park

THX again guys...glad you can get some entertainment out of this.

Lets take a look at the E-Ticket ride in this section...Gorilla Mist Falls. It is a dive coaster that also goes through a couple ape exhibits along the way.
Here is the signage.
moGNc7.jpg

BTW - most all the stonework in and around this ride is from the TMTK entries of "Ruine pack by blackmanshadow"
And - this entrance was done by "African style Coaster Entrance by Appgamer"
eC2xvt.jpg

The queue winds its way through a dilapidated old temple.
Np57J2.jpg

DgoBj3.jpg

Lets take a look at some of the highlights of this coaster.
Leaving the station.
aNfJDd.jpg

The climb to the upper section of the ride. You pass under/through an old temple piece.
K4tq0R.jpg

Making the turn at the top, through more temple and along the cliff
dJBaIa.jpg

and a smooth swoop over an old, leaking stone dam.
tbLj4A.jpg

THX!

Next you head under an ancient large gorilla skull/rock...
TB836r.jpg

Around a small "S" curve
BH4WeG.jpg

And head into the animal enclosures
rN1rj0.jpg

Now a disclaimer before anyone comments on this....I know having a coaster track/car going through a primate exhibit is not realistic, but I thought it was a cool idea for this park and to also use some of the TMTK animals that were out there. it does travel through here at a really slow/quiet pace.

Entering the gorilla enclosure
sZf05B.jpg

jwUSHK.jpg

hyH3xV.jpg

m6uWnI.jpg

Now a disclaimer before anyone comments on this....I know having a coaster track/car going through a primate exhibit is not realistic, but I thought it was a cool idea for this park and to also use some of the TMTK animals that were out there. it does travel through here at a really slow/quiet pace.

Entering the gorilla enclosure
sZf05B.jpg

jwUSHK.jpg

hyH3xV.jpg

m6uWnI.jpg
Well for people struggling with this being unrealistic,just think of the monkeys as animatronics(robots).

THX!!!

After leaving the enclosures, you make one last small climb to the top of the falls.
6c3azz.jpg

Hanging over the edge
eu9kk1.jpg

6mDpE2.jpg

BTW - Some of the smaller falls are slightly modified versions of imported blueprint 'Adventure Falls by Andalf (AUT)'

Hi Wowman - I really love the clearing at the top of the falls - with a ride so amazingly detailed - the breather area here is a cool idea in real life!!!
Love your attention to detail with the jungle - so amazing and inspiring - I feel a jungle park coming on, regards G

THX guys, glad you can enjoy.

After the dive the fast part of the ride happens
TFKzKL.jpg

9VLQGE.jpg

atPo1m.jpg

Another small hang time near the end of the ride
x1xkyW.jpg

Top Bottom