Parks Renee' Feu Adventure Park

How about a few night shots of this area?
EM7d8H.jpg

Q2Q1yx.jpg

sSply9.jpg

gc5mce.jpg

THX again for the nice comments.

Here is an overview map of where the park currently stands.
Yellow is the Port of Call
Blue is Harambe Market
Orange is the Congo
Purple is the Serengeti, that is completed and will be showcased next.
lLHKu1.jpg

Here is what I have completed so far in relation to the entire park plan
DEhykl.jpg

If i may make a suggestion? the map looks really cool btw, nice work on that!
You have the village where people would have the open vantage point, with the coaster tracks in the distance that makes an impressive vista.
Behind it, basically where it says "the congo" on your map, there is a cliff and trees. I think, and it could maybe be an expansion for later, that cliff-spot is your drawpoint.
It's the prime spot, so to speak. I imagine some whiteish, chalky cliffs, similar to the Dover area in England. Topped with some sort of experimental hut/temple combination.
Just some thoughts. Keep up the good work! :)
Edit: Maybe a diamond mine, and remains of an Empire built upon it.

If i may make a suggestion? the map looks really cool btw, nice work on that!
You have the village where people would have the open vantage point, with the coaster tracks in the distance that makes an impressive vista.
Behind it, basically where it says "the congo" on your map, there is a cliff and trees. I think, and it could maybe be an expansion for later, that cliff-spot is your drawpoint.
It's the prime spot, so to speak. I imagine some whiteish, chalky cliffs, similar to the Dover area in England. Topped with some sort of experimental hut/temple combination.
Just some thoughts. Keep up the good work! :)
Edit: Maybe a diamond mine, and remains of an Empire built upon it.
THX for the feedback. but that area is out of the park boundary. The cliff and trees are built in a scenario so I could expand past the park border, but thats about all I can add in this direction right now.

Here is a walk through video of the Africa section of the park. It include the Serengeti which I haven't posted detailed pictures of yet.

Lets move into the Serengeti section of Africa. First off - I know, it doesn't really look like the Serengeti, its more of a name for an area in my part due to lack of creativeness on my part to try and name it better.
Its also an island, but that was just because of the configuration of how the park waterways ended up being in this area.
Here is an aerial view of the island so you can see how its laid out.
1VCWaX.jpg

You cross over to the island from the rest of the Africa area over this stone bridge. THX again for the Ruine pack by blackmanshadow.
SqdaHa.jpg

ahvynr.jpg

plaza on the other side of the bridge
tG1h2T.jpg

Some floating flower planters (inspired from EPCOT)(these are on the workshop)
pmtyzY.jpg

Headed towards the Adventure Boats queue
kwcHe3.jpg

Top Bottom