Parks Renee' Feu Adventure Park

Here is looking down on the street from a few angles
3WFHYi.jpg

QcmJwB.jpg

GBC9m9.jpg

As we move off the main street and take a look at the outskirt areas of this land...here is a list of all the major workshop items that were used in these areas.
Qin Oracle by grampers62
Qin Prayer hut 01 by grampers62
Qin Rainbow Bridge by grampers62
Qin vending shell by grampers62
Nepali-style Shrine by Bullethead
Japanese Watchtower by ktjamison
Park Area Entrance Signs by Rutger27
Asian building by JimiMac
Bridge by drld
the DYNASTY CASTLE by Flarback

Here is the second bridge to this Nepal 'island' that will come from what will eventually be the SE Asia area of the park. Yes, some of the items you see will be more oriental looking than Nepal looking, but I decided I could take some creative liberty's here.
94Gd5H.jpg

After crossing the bridge, the path makes it way into this sort of welcome house where you can either take the path to the left or the right from the house.
v6sb4d.jpg

The right side takes you through a quaint garden walkway
Hvtx44.jpg

Where you cross yet a second bridge to get to the main Nepal area
trN6Bj.jpg

Water level shot
o5hWYp.jpg

This bridge is a bit more hefty.
Ff0dWo.jpg

K5LjZ4.jpg

The plaza area at the end of the main street. In the distance you see the pathway to the coaster station which is a bit more on the rustic side compared to the hustle and bustle of the main street.
DlOWgL.jpg

Lets now look at what I call the Cliff Hanger section of this land. It has a flat ride and a hotel...both called the Cliff Hanger. Cliff hanger meaning like a mountain climber, but appropriately, both also are perched on the cliff's edge.
i4RtJp.jpg

3UqUzQ.jpg

entrance to the Cliff Hanger queue
is4w5L.jpg

A nice shaded queue that leads up to the ride building
eq11Sk.jpg

Waiting to board
1voYfc.jpg

Inside...this is an faux rotor type idea I made this into...get it...Cliff Hanger!
BHkoFk.jpg

So, I figured I would provide a bit of the behind the scenes, or how I transform workshop items to what you end up seeing in the park. Focusing on the main market street of Kathmandu. First lets look at the east side of the street. this was primarily made up of the workshop post of:
Pirate Theme Facade by Pezzilla

Here is what it looks like when down loaded.
rE8IYU.jpg

Its a great base to start with, but it was a bit too straight for what I was looking for, so I selected parts of this street scene and moved some buildings forward or back. I also raised some up 2 or 3 stories. Replaced some of the roofs for more variety and added billboards to many of the facades so I could have a wider range of stone/brick textures.
Also added tons of scenery piece to the building, in front of them and in the street. And as you have seen I added signs and wires everywhere as well.

One additional note is that the back of these buildings were unfinished and I had to build/add all those from scratch as you will see later.

Here is the result of the changes from about the same angle/view as above.
syHeRU.jpg

Looking back over at the other side of the street. I started with a workshop item from Bullethead.
(Nepali Mainstreet 1)
HajAXb.jpg

This side was more about dressing it up, adding shops inside the open doorways, and connecting stuff from the other side of the street. Actually one of the less modified workshop items I have used (mostly because Bullethead creates some very complete structures).
Q2PJaJ.jpg

And now a look at the backside of this building.
P2elfV.jpg

While not as extreme as the main street side of the building, the back alleyway did have some signage added, a cart, path and some trees...for a more quiet guest experience than the hustle and bustle of the main street.
NRtKTO.jpg

Top Bottom