Rentable Warehouse

Guys I think that you could add a rentable warehouse - mean a warehouse in which we could keep our spoil, goods for later.. hmm but more not be an easy and common warehouse, rather a rentable warehouse at the station (at the player, chosen one), temporarily rent, a fairly expensive rental time, to keeping the game at a difficult level. I think so, if you feel that you would like to improve the idea, share your point bellow

Been discussed before. The main objection would be hording commodities and commodities manipulation.

o7...

I think it's a good idea. I appreciate the fear about stockpiling, but this could easily be countered by having a storage limit, e.g. maximum storage of 400 units.

I am all in for this, it could be so useful to be able to store a larger stock than you can carry. Put me down for a large warehouse please! As Jermanicus said, limit the maximum size and only one per player.

I always liked the idea of having a way to up the storage space for equipment from 120. I've heard commanders buy extra type 9's just for the storage space.

Top Bottom