Newcomer / Intro Repairing Rep without station access.

So I was doing wet work in Lave, what can I say the money was good and some useful engineering materials on offer, and got myself hostile with Lave Radio Network. LRN control all the stations in Lave and are not present in any other system, so can’t repair rep anywhere else. However can’t get access to LRN without docking at a station. Someone has suggested I could try sneaking in silent running. Would that work? If it does can you do anything when landed? Was thinking if I could take some bounties and/or cartographic data in to cash in that could repair my rep enough to at least get to unfriendly.
So will it work or am I doomed never to dock in Lave again?

Hostile rep with a faction will slowly increase to Unfriendly or whatever the next one up is called, so long as you don't continue to annoy them. It might take a while though.

Been trying to think of a quick solution to this one...

Pretty sure you can't land at hostile stations.

You could try pulling a wanted ship out of SC in Lave for a quick bounty, but when the cops show up they'll be hostile. Report crimes off could work maybe?

The safest way I can think of would be to land on Lave 2 and go hunting wanted skimmers, taking out a bunch of those could provide enough to shift to unfriendly.

Been trying to think of a quick solution to this one...

Pretty sure you can't land at hostile stations.

You could try pulling a wanted ship out of SC in Lave for a quick bounty, but when the cops show up they'll be hostile. Report crimes off could work maybe?

The safest way I can think of would be to land on Lave 2 and go hunting wanted skimmers, taking out a bunch of those could provide enough to shift to unfriendly.
Lave 2 looks to be permit locked to me. It has a red circle, not a blue one on it on the system map.

It is locked, not sure if they were joking or meant a different planet.

Bounties prob your way forward for quickest return. Dont know what facilities you can access if hostile but guessing no BBS, NO Carto, no shipyard etc just refuelling as when wanted there.

Could be worse, they can still turn hostile while your on the landing pad and you cant get out then :)

It is locked, not sure if they were joking or meant a different planet.

Bounties prob your way forward for quickest return. Dont know what facilities you can access if hostile but guessing no BBS, NO Carto, no shipyard etc just refuelling as when wanted there.

Could be worse, they can still turn hostile while your on the landing pad and you cant get out then :)
Apologies, I was out of game at the time and just quickly checked EDDB for landable planets in Lave. I didn’t know you needed a permit to land...

So I was doing wet work in Lave, what can I say the money was good and some useful engineering materials on offer, and got myself hostile with Lave Radio Network. LRN control all the stations in Lave and are not present in any other system, so can’t repair rep anywhere else. However can’t get access to LRN without docking at a station. Someone has suggested I could try sneaking in silent running. Would that work? If it does can you do anything when landed? Was thinking if I could take some bounties and/or cartographic data in to cash in that could repair my rep enough to at least get to unfriendly.
So will it work or am I doomed never to dock in Lave again?
So you cut off you nose to spite your face (what can I say the money was good and some useful engineering materials on offer, and got myself hostile with Lave Radio Network.) and now want to locate a plastic surgeon.

So you cut off you nose to spite your face (what can I say the money was good and some useful engineering materials on offer, and got myself hostile with Lave Radio Network.) and now want to locate a plastic surgeon.
Well thanks for all your help and for staying the bl**din obvious! Let me guess, you are in customer services, right? :) At the moment couldn’t give a toss if I never dock in Lave again, so nose still firmly affixed to face, but if I get a sudden thirst for Lavian Brandy will try one of the suggestions Given earlier in the thread, but will probably let it right itself over time.

Well thanks for all your help and for staying the bl**din obvious! Let me guess, you are in customer services, right? :) At the moment couldn’t give a toss if I never dock in Lave again, so nose still firmly affixed to face, but if I get a sudden thirst for Lavian Brandy will try one of the suggestions Given earlier in the thread, but will probably let it right itself over time.
Seeing as Lave is one of the CG source systems until Thursday there should be lots of Fleet Carriers there to try that suggestion on.

Thwarptide

Banned
Well, if you bop around the bubble doing other things, honk each system. After awhile go to Lave and sell the data; that or go explore outside the bubble, honk and FSS scanning for a week or two; bring all the data back and you'll be close to if not allied again AND RICHER, ALOT RICHER!

Top Bottom