Reporting Bugs

I have followed the steps three times to report bugs and have had no response and when I look at my issues there is nothing listed. Haven’t been able to play for almost a month due to one bug or another. Now my weapons will not show up or fire in Combat Mode. This was the only game I play on Xbox on a regular basis, but it looks like I’m going to have to give it up. To bad they have destroyed this game with crappy customer service and so many bugs. It use to be that when you reported something you actually got a response back. I‘ve lost so many credits and reputation points due to not being able to complete missions due to bugs it’s killing me anyway.

What xbox are you using op? The One S/X/or the old chassis? (same as me) Who is your ISP? Can you give me the full network diagnosis from your xbox network settings? I will try and help you Cmdr o7

I have followed the steps three times to report bugs and have had no response and when I look at my issues there is nothing listed. Haven’t been able to play for almost a month due to one bug or another. Now my weapons will not show up or fire in Combat Mode. This was the only game I play on Xbox on a regular basis, but it looks like I’m going to have to give it up. To bad they have destroyed this game with crappy customer service and so many bugs. It use to be that when you reported something you actually got a response back. I‘ve lost so many credits and reputation points due to not being able to complete missions due to bugs it’s killing me anyway.

It's interesting because I still have all my old support tickets listed on the Frontier Support website. Make sure you log in with the same Frontier account you use here on this forum. I think it's still your best bet to try to contact them there. Alternatively, if you use Twitter, try tagging @EliteDangerous and/or @frontierdev and they may be able to assist you or redirect you to someone in charge. If you can make a video about what's not working it is usually even better (they understand the problem quicker). I hope you don't give up and will manage to continue playing.

Top Bottom