[REQUEST] Hotkey for Supercruise Assist

There were many requests for this but Your post is a proof of them being ignored:)
Possible suspect for this is unified UI that ED uses to handle ANY platform player. I'm tired of that 1234 QWES too as much as any PC player but no one forces me to play ED - when I'm tired of it I'm playing something else:)

I would really like this too. I would MUCH rather keep carriers filtered off because of the popular systems, but when I do want to land on one, being able to SC-assist to it without messing with filters would be nice.

Also, it would be QUICKER.

Oh no, sorry!
I did not mean an autopilot!
My wish was a Hotkey for the automatic landing on/off.
To reduce speed to zero for starting automatic landing procedure is sometimes not funny.
But this is a other story.

In real, such a hotkey is not so important, like other things ...

But I love the idea of longer APEX ranges ...

Last time I thought by me:
APEX with 1000ly range & the possibility to fly from / to carriers.
Place Carriers every 1000ly and you will have an Highway for APEX-Shuttles.
So everyone has his own dreams ... :LOL:

I have been looking for and hoping for this feature for a long time.
A hotkey to enable or disable supercruise assist would be great.
I normally have to scramble to find the correct target in my navigation menu to enable or disable and by that time I've often missed my targert and I have to come back around.

I was coming to make the same suggestion. I'm running CG cargo from a station to my ship. I have the stations and the carrier bookmarked, I'd like to be able to hit a key to SCA to my targeted thing.

Any platform player can handle it. The hotkey is requested in addition to the current solution
Are you referring to the brainless solution where the target is in the list of all possible/discovered targets, but it is not highlighted, nor it is focused when you switch to the target list, so we are forced to scroll through the potentially multipage list, make a selection in the list (while we have already selected the target before), engage SCA and then switch back away from the panel, while trying to also pay attention to other things while in SC? :rolleyes:

Yeah right, there is a "solution" already in place that annoys most of the players... why would we want to have an actual working and player friendly solution? :unsure:

Top Bottom