Ships Requesting new ship

I would like a version of the adder that competes with the krait at least!?

Keelback with type 10 size

A Re engineered krait bottoms up!

MOAR ship kits please...and interchangeable

A Re engineered krait bottoms up!

What is it about the Krait (which one, btw?) that you'd want changed, or do you literally mean bottoms up in the sense of turning it upside down?

If I were going to request a new ship, I'd want a medium sized Gutamaya ship with similar capabilities to the Krait MkII or Python. Right now my MkII is my go-to ship and I love it...give me that but with an Imperial skin and I'd probably never fly anything else.

Last edited:
I would rather prefer a small ship that could count, since all of them are out of the game right now.

No a fan of the type 10 shape....and then there's a spoiler

But surely the T10 is to the T9 what the Keelback is to the T6, so your ‘T10 size Keelback’ IS the T10?

I get what you’re saying, the T9/10 is fugly as sin, but you could always just do what I do and fly a Keelback. Who needs all that space anyway?

EDIT: I realise I’m probably sounding like a clever clogs and I don’t mean it like that, but I’m a firm believer in flying what you like. Sure, it was a pain fitting out my Keelie for S&R because small/medium hulls have that tradeoff with fewer slots and cargo, but that’s part of the challenge and fun of blazing your trail, innit? I’d love it if the Keelback looked identical to the T6 on scanners so it could be a proper Q ship, but we work with what we’ve got :geek:

Last edited:
As fantasy we should have the best of both worlds...I hate when designers throw in random Arbitrary limitations as gameplay when just a little more thought would hit a home run!

Ole keelbacks my favorite but the imposed limits ruin it. And that yaw...

Keelback with type 10 size
The panther clipper probably is what your looking for. No idea if or when they will release it. As you can see in this image the ship design has been on the fdev drawing board since before the game was even released.
07nhcvfwny231.jpg

@OP I am sharing this information with you with the trust that you won't go and start a "I want the panther clipper" thread. Fdev have had the ship on file since Alpha but they won't release it. Why? Who knows. There has been at least one thread a month for the last 6 years. The thing is supposed to be 3 times the size of the type 9 and able to carry up 2,000 tons so they probably think it's too OP.

@S0rkvild ninjad me. o7

Panther should be a middle ground between a fleet carrier and a large ship. 1500 of cargo space. Docking hangar/docking clamp for small and medium ships and jump range of 100 ly using tritium of course. There are many people who don't want fleet carrier because they too big for their playstyle whereas Panther would hit the spot

If I were going to request a new ship, I'd want a medium sized Gutamaya ship with similar capabilities to the Krait MkII or Python. Right now my MkII is my go-to ship and I love it...give me that but with an Imperial skin and I'd probably never fly anything else.

So true - Love the Mk.2, but in an Imperial skin, would be amazing!

Still would like a medium Imperial ship. I never really understood why the Clipper, and Orca for that matter, weren't designed as mediums to begin with. Until that happens I'll just have to use my 'Imperial' Python

Top Bottom