Requirements

I meet the minimum requirements by no problem, but from what I've seen on the Gamescomstreams from Rudi and Silvarret 'm wondering how pc's will perform. I mean they got some beefy rigs to play on, but after silvarret for example build his temple the framerate dropped quite a bit. Is this due to alpha and will the finshed build be more optimized or how will this work?

They were in a super detailed park with a ton of foliage etc. They were also saying throughout the live stream how hot it was in the room so that would've been a factor also.

They were in a super detailed park with a ton of foliage etc. They were also saying throughout the live stream how hot it was in the room so that would've been a factor also.
Wasn't that like the first campaign zoo? If the first one runs at 20fps I cannot imagine the other ones xD

Last edited:
Alpha typically has lots of bugs and known FPS issues but by the final game they should all be smoothed over and work more nicely and have little to no framerate drop, depending on your pc.

Also, the pc had been on for many hours without stopping I suppose at Gamescom and it was probably overheating in the hot room as well because early in the day (first streamers) i never noticed lag but as it got later, I did.

Last edited:
The problem with alpha builds of the game is that assets take priority and code optimization is usually one of the last things done before launch.
So dropping framerates in gamescom streams, just like animation glitches are not only not a problem, but something to be expected, I'd say.
I wouldn't worry.

Top Bottom