rescue ship mission board

i want to increase my federal rank by search and rescue mission in damage station.i can do passenger mission normally.but mission in mission board(rescue ship) sometime show no mission available,sometime has mission that i shall collect black box/escape pod/ etc. why this happen?

Why do you think it shouldn't happen? Rescue ships have salvage missions while the incursion is active, pax missions are in the damaged stations. people want to be rescued from the damaged station, not from where it's safe...

thank you for your reply [B]Factabulous[/B] .sorry i dont understand at all. i collect black box and passenger mission in damage station and receive mission
(salvage black box/escape pod/etc) in rescue ship then i send my black box to salvage mission in mission board. this loop i get 10-20% exp. i do this yesterday at England hub.how ever mission in rescue ship is disappear so this is come from elite system or some kind of bug? if this come from elite system.how i get mission

Because it do.
Rescue Ships are drop-off points for refugees.
If the refugees you rescue from the station are tagged as a Fed Faction, then you’ll gain Fed ranking.
Don’t waste your time looking at the rescue ship’s mission board.

thank you for your reply [B]Factabulous[/B] .sorry i dont understand at all. i collect black box and passenger mission in damage station and receive mission
(salvage black box/escape pod/etc) in rescue ship then i send my black box to salvage mission in mission board. this loop i get 10-20% exp. i do this yesterday at England hub.how ever mission in rescue ship is disappear so this is come from elite system or some kind of bug? if this come from elite system.how i get mission
Go into the damaged station and dock.
Look at the passenger mission board on the damaged station.
Load up with passengers.
Take them to the Rescue ship.
Repeat.

Go into the damaged station and dock.
Look at the passenger mission board on the damaged station.
Load up with passengers.
Take them to the Rescue ship.
Repeat.
Best bet for salvage missions is Thursday to Sunday. Incursions are usually beaten by Monday.

If you're doing it for rep, don't even bother with salvage, passengers is much faster.

Salvage is mostly for gathering mats, anyhow--that's primary what I used it for, and to pay for heat sinks when missions were paying for stuff I found. When they stopped, I just sold them at contacts/rescue, for a pittance of heat sink funds.

Thank you dragoniv.As you say i need to collect material for engineer together with escape pod for salvage mission. Do yo have any idea when mission is active.

Thank you dragoniv.As you say i need to collect material for engineer together with escape pod for salvage mission. Do yo have any idea when mission is active.

I'm afraid there is bad news afoot. According to the galactic "news" the Thargoids are departing the bubble post-haste. If that's the case, there will be no new damaged stations and thus our supply of escape pods will be limited going forward.

However, I'm not in the game right now. In general, the missions for things like escape pods, wreckage components and the like were available from the point at which the station was attacked (server tick), and lasted usually from Thursday tick to Sat or Sunday of that same week--so...not long. Mats gathering works the entire time the station is damaged tho. The best I can tell you right now is check the galactic map and map key to see if ANY stations are in the damaged state (not the repair state). I believe repair is orange and damaged is red but I could be mistaken.

Top Bottom