Rescuing in Witch Head nebula

cannot access any rescue missions in the Alliance stations even though they are requesting help.

I have alliance citizens burning alive.

I cant do anything about it

So I wonder how these people got to these brand-spanking-new stations in the first place? Maybe they're all part of the construction crews or something?

So I wonder how these people got to these brand-spanking-new stations in the first place? Maybe they're all part of the construction crews or something?
Yep. We need to rescue the construction crew!
Fix it FDev. :D

(Post is nuffink to do with me having a Rescue ship sat at Orion)

FDev, any ETA on a fix? Your passenger missions aren't working two weeks in a row.

This is bad.

All of the above posters (and posters in the other thread) have been polite. Please, don't abuse their good manners. I urge you to respond because stonewalling your customers/playerbase is not a good practice.

This already has me weighing whether the game is worth my time.

Edited to add: FDev, bugs are generally going to happen, but giving your playerbase notice of problems before they waste their time on travel is how you prevent burning your own players. If we could search and find an announcement that there is a bug, for my part I would have understood and not been very bothered.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey there Commanders, this issue should now be fixed! The fix has been rolling out through the servers over the last few hours, so don't worry if you don't see the missions just yet!
Hi Paige, is there actually an active shipyard in the witch head for ship transfer? An 800 odd ly round trip to t tauri every time I want to switch between rescue and thargoid hunting is incredibly off putting

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Hi Paige, is there actually an active shipyard in the witch head for ship transfer? An 800 odd ly round trip to t tauri every time I want to switch between rescue and thargoid hunting is incredibly off putting

Hey guys, at this point in time there is not an active shipyard in the Witch Head Nebula. If this changes, we'll let you know! :)

Hey guys, at this point in time there is not an active shipyard in the Witch Head Nebula. If this changes, we'll let you know! :)
is it something that's even being considered? I mean, if I were in charge of a big station, and I needed some protection or a lot of commodities, I would probably do my best to make it as easy as possible for the Pilot's Federation to get their nice, big Cutters/Condas/Corvettes to my station...

is it something that's even being considered? I mean, if I were in charge of a big station, and I needed some protection or a lot of commodities, I would probably do my best to make it as easy as possible for the Pilot's Federation to get their nice, big Cutters/Condas/Corvettes to my station...
And you'd imagine aegis/pilots federation would want to get as many CMDRs there as possible. There's an asteroid base in the middle that would be perfect. I'm out until it's sorted, can't find anti thargoid missions and trekking back to t tauri to get my rescue ship is very unappealing as I'm in my low jump anti thargoid challenger

Better yet, why do we need a shipyard for ship transfer? If I move across the country by flying there, and then I decide to hire someone to drive my vehicle to my new location, as long as they have a place to park they can deliver it to me. The driver doesn't need a dealership in the area to deliver my car to, LOL.

Just an idea for a future QOL update.

ps - You could reserve shipyards for INSTANT ship 'transfers'. I'll explain if anyone is interested in a Lore-friendly way of how this could work.

Top Bottom