• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

'Researchables' in Scenario Editor doesn't save order.

Severity
Moderate

Frequency
Repeatable

Area of Game Affected
Scenario Editor

Description
Researchable items put into 'researchables' in Scenario Editor do not save the order you put them into when you leave the Research tab and come back to it. This includes items that are nested, which impedes planned research tracks.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Put a few items into the researchables area of the Research tab in the scenario editor.
2. Order them to your desire.
3. Navigate to another tab in the scenario editor.
4. Go back to Research tab and notice these items are reverted to the initial order they were in.

Last edited:

QA-Jack

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hey Coaster622!

Thanks for your report - apologies for a delayed reply!

Can you please confirm if you are still experiencing this issue.

:rex::face::gulpee::green::rex::face:

I'm having this problem exactly as the OP described. I seem to have found a work-around. After putting your items in order within the Researchable list, if you immediately close the Scenario Editor window and save the Scenario, then your items will be in the order you placed them when you open the Scenario Editor back up. It would be convenient if this workaround wasn't necessary, however.

I'm having this problem exactly as the OP described. I seem to have found a work-around. After putting your items in order within the Researchable list, if you immediately close the Scenario Editor window and save the Scenario, then your items will be in the order you placed them when you open the Scenario Editor back up. It would be convenient if this workaround wasn't necessary, however.
Yep, still happening to me, just checked (workaround helps, thanks, but still).