COMPLETED CG Resist the Federation's Attempt to Capture Yuri Grom (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
That high intensity ground CZ has accelerated things a lot since it earns so much more than a space high ;)
So that's why I've dropped so far in about 24 hours! Bit of a bitter pill to swallow for us console players. Never been a fan of pay to win. Pay to be on a level playing field in 'Community' goals appeals even less, if Odyssey ever even comes out on console.

According to Inara, I would be in the top 10 CMDRs with 377 million. In-game but only at top 10%. It's a shame I could have used the 60 million 😭

Inara is less accurate for the top 2 tiers usually, because there are fewer players feeding in the data. It's a shame it can't be captured via the game api really.

So that's why I've dropped so far in about 24 hours! Bit of a bitter pill to swallow for us console players. Never been a fan of pay to win. Pay to be on a level playing field in 'Community' goals appeals even less, if Odyssey ever even comes out on console.
probably more the the accumulated bond dumping at the end maolagin mentionded above.

Stupid question: I received my credits for my contribution to the fight right away when I hit complete." But how do we get the missile racks?
placed in storage at the Indomitable by the 9th of October

missile racks will be delayed due to shipping till later in the week to the Indomitable by the 9th of October 3307.
:unsure:
Time is decided by server load... more server load the later release...

Compilation of on-foot PVP kills as a sniper for the Federation during the CG :

Last edited:
I stopped in at Indomitable in the vain hope that the rack might arrive early, but no joy. Well, I had to pick up my T-10 from Delta Pavonis anyway, because it costs loads to deliver.

What's confusing, though, that the megaship doesn't appear to have an outfitting service, so how can they 'store' a module anyway?

I stopped in at Indomitable in the vain hope that the rack might arrive early, but no joy. Well, I had to pick up my T-10 from Delta Pavonis anyway, because it costs loads to deliver.

What's confusing, though, that the megaship doesn't appear to have an outfitting service, so how can they 'store' a module anyway?
They have all these great big Storage containers out side the ship, that the Megaship is carrying storage in them...

Not having a public pilots access does not mean they don't have Mega corp access for the millions of tons in cargo they transport for Planet feeding population supplies... What we transfer is peanuts to the mega ship. ~9000 units is nothing...
Module transfer to any other out fitting is a supplied service...

And yes out fitting can be turned on (by fdev) at a flick of switch change if they want common muck of pilots to access. IF they want to...

Last edited:
It will be reduced staff during saturday workday shift to check the script and hit the activate command...
Salvations gift did not arrive till afternoon IGT so if the games going to send in game messages it could be way late, in to tea time in the UK...
The free ships were also released in the afternoon...

Still no missles for me. Is there like a server tick at 5 of something that we need to wait for?

I'm incredibly impatient when it comes to missiles. I like missiles.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom