COMPLETED CG Resist the Federation's Attempt to Capture Yuri Grom (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Delta Pavonis
Station: Indomitable (Megaship, large pads available, 689 Ls from main star, 19.93 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds after fighting for EG Union in Conflict Zones
Time limit: 7th October 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
The Delta Pavonis political conference has erupted into conflict between EG Union and Delta Pavonis Galactic Interstellar.
Yuri Grom, the ruler of EG Union, broadcast this message:
This conference was nothing more than a trap! My delegation was apprehended at gunpoint by a squad of undercover Federal agents. Sacrifices made by my loyal guards enabled us to escape from Kessler City, only to find our ships under attack. The Federation has declared war – I will respond in kind!
The EG Union called for help from “allies of Yuri Grom and enemies of the Federation”.
Grand Duke Simion Petrescu, the host of the political conference, has rejected claims that his faction was secretly working with the Federation to entrap Yuri Grom. The Federal Diplomatic Corps has not yet commented on its role in these events.
To help protect Yuri Grom, combat bonds should be delivered to the Indomitable megaship in the Delta Pavonis system.
Should EG Union prevail over Delta Pavonis Galactic Interstellar, the top 75% will have two, Fixed-mount, Class 2 Seeker Missile Racks with double engineered high capacity, increased fire rate and drag munitions but increased power draw placed in storage at the Indomitable by the 9th of October 3307.
The two factions have set out seven-day campaigns, which will end when the top tier is reached by either faction or early on Thursday the 7th of October 3307.
To be eligible for rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at the Indomitable in the Delta Pavonis system.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these combat bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Competing with Delta Pavonis Galactic Interstellar CG
  • Indomitable is at planet Reagan's Legacy
  • Megaship services: Commodities Market, Repair, Restock, Refuel

Latest status
Last updated: 6 October 21:50 UTC-completed

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 80,002,131,317 credits earned
Contributors: 4,617
Reward Tier: 5/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 160,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 100,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 60,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 40,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 10,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 1,000,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Servers are suffering...
....from sidewinder issues as users arriving in system hit them hard...
If you can't hand in as server is having issues going to super cruse jump out of system to another system and then jump back in youll get access to super cruse then..

Last edited:
Servers are suffering...
....from sidewinder issues as users arriving in system hit them hard...
If you can't hand in as server is having issues going to super cruse jump out of system to another system and then jump back in youll get access to super cruse then..

...and I wonder why they're not setting the CG systems as permit-locked for fleet carriers, as it has been requested so many times I can't even account.

Hum ??? Gettting excess of captain corvette kill missions in High space CZ but god dam it there running away to early... not a single specc ops mission again...
Capital ship turned up 1/5 zones But AI support ships defended it 5 ships attacking just me while my side only had one fighter the rest ran away...

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
TjBIObS.png

oO6RQo6.png

UxS56Me.png

HViArww.png

GXtKVBA.png

G0pDzfu.png

Qid41xF.png

QSguEuv.png

Side winder errors are over but FC only increased in number not got less... Inaras reported ships in system now over 800 in system over X4
For day 1 this CG is actualy close... edit = not any more

Last edited:
Update
I was wrong it appears that many were not able to dock to hand in thats now corrected and normal day one actions have resumed and its allready out balanced by lots..

Yuri Grom - So the Federation wants to talk for a change, could be interesting, let's go see what it's all about, hmm, she seems nice...

Zachary Hudson - We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill...

Won't be supporting the Fednecks on this one. Think they've burned all their trust bridges now, driving people away with overly invasive surveillance then starting fights under a peace banner. Got to wonder, does the Federation actually intend to self destruct? I knew they were dim but this dim...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom