Retreat tried several times in vain - your ideas?

Being a pacifist I am very attracted to a non-fatal expulsion method.
In larger systems the effect is obviously less, but if you do it enough it will save you a lot of cash (and notoriety). Fines do nothing though.

It opens up a lot of attack vectors on small factions as well.

what testing have you done on fines Rubbernuke? I haven't checked for some time, but when I did there seemed to be a threshold for effect. <1000 had no impact but >10,000 did. That was a long time ago though, so likely all changed

what testing have you done on fines Rubbernuke? I haven't checked for some time, but when I did there seemed to be a threshold for effect. <1000 had no impact but >10,000 did. That was a long time ago though, so likely all changed
All my fines have been quite low, so I imagine that a threshold might be in force. In that test I told you about a tresspass fine of 800 credits did not do anything INF wise.

OK, something else on the list to retest sometime then, always seem too busy for it though. 😂
Oh, I forgot to add:

Regardless of individual fines, each fine counts towards summoning ATR. How do I know? I chained 15 phantom interdictions (fine added to bounty) after a spree of violence, and when I dropped out for the next I had the ultra fuzz on me.

did they appear, or were they already there?

I ask as it could be the standard hostile bug where if you escape a hostile and drop anywhere in system, even the middle of nowhere, the hostile is there again.

did they appear, or were they already there?

I ask as it could be the standard hostile bug where if you escape a hostile and drop anywhere in system, even the middle of nowhere, the hostile is there again.
No. In my day to day violence sprees I count the kills so I know when ATR pop up- aside from high sec I can half reliably tell how many kills with get the "Independent ATR xyz incoming" message. In this case I was doing a whole spectrum of kills, assaults and fines and had a fun surprise on the next kill.

We tried murder as well in an earlier stage and apart from the fact that notoriety can be a pain in the thrusters we found harassing markedly more efficient compared to murder.

We tried murder as well in an earlier stage and apart from the fact that notoriety can be a pain in the thrusters we found harassing markedly more efficient compared to murder.
It can be depending on where you do it- some places you can get x20 assault charges a pop, fly out / relog and keep on going. In one retreat I did, I did 82 sec kills, 4 civ kills and 250 assaults a day for 4 days in a 8 million pop system with at least one commander opposing. My soul was dead, but it worked.

Top Bottom