return to isla nublar chaos theory bug or error

I have come to report several errors that I have come to see on this map
  • First: when we have to find blue and look for clues, are there deer along the way, since when are there deer in the nublar?
  • second: when he asks me to remove all the buildings from the park which I have erased practically all of them until the point of leaving it empty, even so I do not know about removing the buildings, he does not give it to me as accepted ...

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
  • First: when we have to find blue and look for clues, are there deer along the way, since when are there deer in the nublar?
My personal head canon is that these were brought over by InGen, but managed to escape when the park was destroyed by the Indominus.
  • second: when he asks me to remove all the buildings from the park which I have erased practically all of them until the point of leaving it empty, even so I do not know about removing the buildings, he does not give it to me as accepted ...
It may be you missed something while deleting everything in the park.

I have come to report several errors that I have come to see on this map
Deer are native to Nublar (see "Respecting local wildlife."): http://www.masraniglobal.com/about/divisions/jurassicworld/index.html.

And why in the Jurassic park / Jurassic world movies have we never seen any?
maybe the cow or pig they used to feed velociraptors ...
The site was made for movie promotional purposes after Jurassic World the movie was already completed. It's merely meant to help advertise the film and add more sense of realism and not provide actual story info that the films would be based off of. In the Jurassic Park universe itself, it would still be more practical to use cows, pigs, and goats since they have a steady supply of them, whereas the deer would need to be captured, and the wild population likely would not reproduce fast enough to meet the demand from all of the carnivores. They could clone the deer like they do for the great white sharks that they feed to the Mosasaurus, but there's no indication that InGen / Masrani cloned deer.

Top Bottom