[INDEPENDENT] [LFG] Returning casual player looking for a fun group!

Hi there Commander Wiccan
Let me introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-Reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

You asked for a group that has 10+ or so active members. We can certainly offer you that.
You also mentioed having PvP and BGS goals. Well we certainly have those. In spades.

The average age of our faction is well above 30.
Some of us are even in our 60s
Our group is fairly active and has Commanders from all over Europe and some from the USA.
We have been a lively Player Minor Faction since the KickStarter days so you have no fears regarding us dying out any time soon
We also have a well established group of PS4 players and a few on XBox too.
We like to think that we are newbie friendly but in reality your experience will be dictated by the way you interact with us.
If you ask questions, and listen to advice you will find us full of friendly and sage advice.
If you ask for wing help you will get it.
If you need to be transported to places near and far you will get carrier support. Often one on one.
If on the other hand you sit in channel expecting us to take you by the hand and lead you along day by day then you will be disappointed.

So, if you want to get help , advice and company you could do worse than pop into our Discord and take a look around,
If nothing else we can steer you with good advice on exploration builds etc, and give you a place to chat with other commanders when you feel the need for a bit of company.

We currently have more than 9 carriers for various purposes including collecting new players from the starter systems.

You are not required to join our player faction
However, if you do then you should know, that we don't have a lot of rules, and what we have you can read and understand in a few minutes.
Reading and agreeing to them is our only entry requirement. We also insist you take a little time to get to know us before joining.

We are a possibly one of the friendliest, medium sized Player Minor Factions. We are a well established group of about 60-100 players with a presence in over 30 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.
We have also been given stewardship of the Alliance Lore system of Leesti along with its attendant engineer.

Time zone is GMT UK but we have a few American players and are to be found online pretty much any time.
We are actively seeking Console players to boost our PS4 and Xbox divisions.

Most of all we know a lot about the game and the best ways to quickly attain your goals.

We really don't mind who you are or where you come from. If you want to be our friends and allies then you will be.
Better still. Why not join us?

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever comes to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PvP in Arque & Leesti protecting commanders, looking for engineers, against gank squads.
PvP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required)
Thargoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Join our Discord channel or the Fighter Club thread, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

o7

Hi there!

I am from the Independent Pilots Consortium we are an experienced independent group looking for new members! We run weekly ops and events, have a minor faction for bgs work and also a experienced core of CMDRs that can help you on your Elite journey.

If you would like more information feel free to head to our forum post here.
Or if INARA is more your thing you can find our INARA page here.

If you would like to know more please feel free to ask, alternatively you can join our Discord server with this link: https://discord.com/invite/0ojuzNUm9RuNaHh8
I look forward to hearing from you.
Fly dangerous!

CMDR Starkiller_
Independent Pilots Consortium

Hey CMDR Wiccan!

I'd normally promote the squadron I am with here, but your requirements of having 10+ active BST/CET players is not something I can guarantee, even though we do have that many, and more of that number. Most however are late night owls and play into the early morning to also enjoy the company of our EST NA players. I myself being one who does not get on till 22:00-23:00 BST. We do have some early EST players though too that could bolster that number.

However in your case I would point you towards ARRC who are a well established UK/EU squadron with a growing NA side too, they are good peeps and imagine they would be everything you are looking for.

Interesting. OK you will need as you say to relearn a lot, but it's not insurmountable. When you do head over to us at https://discord.gg/0xHDQ0xkHuIZGp9D but in the interim, may I suggest First Steps Academy in Deorii. They can take you through all the necessary options within the game. When it comes to engineering specific builds for specific tasks, we are perfectly set to do so and as for BGS, we are a byword for BGS. We're not planning any PvP activity for the next 12-18 months, as that is a separate activity to our player group and they may not accept you.

Hello Wiccan!

You are welcome to check out the Wrecking Crew. Here are some highlights on us:

Independent
Mentoring
Player faction
BGS goals
Mostly PvE, with some interest in PvP
Ship build assistance (we have a channel dedicated to this)
Want to wing/team up? Cool! Don't want to? Cool! The option is there
Multiple fleet carriers to service the needs of the entire group rather than just the people who bought them
Small group with members of varying experience from around the world (pretty much always someone on) *Adding here that we have a handful of players in European time zones, and the number seems to be increasing each week

Feel free to visit our latest forum post, our Inara page, or our Discord server to find out more. I would recommend the Discord server as the quickest way to connect with our European members.

Best of luck in your new-again travels, and we hope you'll join us in wrecking some stuff in the future!

o7

Top Bottom