Returning to Game

Hi I'm not new to ED but been away for around 18 months and the games changed a lot in that time. I am looking for a small group with TS in the UK to help me relearn how to get the most out of the game and it's new features. I'm not really into PVP at the moment but PVE, Mining exploration so are, are more my bag. I have ELITE in exploration but would like to complete the other 2. if anyone's is recruiting I would love to hear from you.

Hi there Commander WarSmurf
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)
Even if you don't join you are most welcome to call in and chat. ask questions, look for support and wing up, or whatever.

We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minjor Factions. We are a well established group with a presence in over 30 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the new home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.

We are a friendly bunch and we love helping out Noobs.
Although we are mostly based around Europe (predominantly the UK) we do have a few US players..
Now that we have Professor Palin in our jurisdiction we are having what the ancient Chinese called interesting times. Especially with the PvP groups that enjoy making life difficult around Engineers, Community Goals and other popular venues.

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever come to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PvP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required) and with an anti ganker group caled The SPEAR Network.
Thagoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Links to our Discord channel and the Fighter Club thread are in my signature, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

Time zone is GMT UK but we are to be found online pretty much any time.

Evening CMDR WarSmurf

I would like to direct you to the squadron I am a part of. Out recruitment thread is here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...n-game-faction-pvp-no-murder-griefing.507112/

Our squadron has about 90+ full-time members with the rest made up of part-timers from other divisions within our clan. We have about 16-17 full-time EU/UK members to suit your play time. We do all the things you like to do almost on a daily basis.

Hope you find the home your looking for! o7

HowdyDiddlyDoodly. Sacra Oculus is a very small group with a vast sector of space. Plenty of mining, plenty of combat, oodles of Haz Res, a ferry in our space (not ours :( ) regular expansions, good relations with others and loads for you to find and do.
Squadron is SOLD. We control a significant number of star systems on the edge of the inhabited parts of the galaxy. Head over to our Discord at https://discord.gg/0xHDQ0xkHuIZGp9D

Hi, We have TS but don't use it anymore as Discord is more popular.
Have a look at our faction and pop in to say HI.
We have UK, Europe, US and Aus players, so most time zones are active

4142x6533.png

The Coffin Dodgers

We are a group of unbelievably good pilots with above average skills and dashing good looks, not to mention very modest.
We do BGS and minor faction, We are proud of our own small empire just outside the bubble.
We have a wealth of experience on all things Elite
We fight, we trade, we explore.
We try to do our bit saving the Galaxy from the Thargoids albeit rather amateurish.
We pretty much enjoy everything this great game has to offer.
You might enjoy the cordial banter that we perhaps specialize in.
If you want to join, there are no complicated forms to fill in- we just meet up on Discord.
All we ask is that you use EDMC to assist the BGS.

Look up ' Coffin Dodgers ' on Discord

https://inara.cz/galaxy-minorfaction/44384/

Last edit: 23 Sep 2019, 7:42pm

Dear Commander WarSmurf,

The Imperator of Nova Imperium has noticed your return to Elite.

Nova Imperium is a Frontier-made faction based in the Paresa System that forms the base of the Nova Imperium Storyline. In accordance to this faction, our squadron, the Nova Navy, embodies a strong position as the official squadron for Nova Imperium, with a heavy focus on BGS and PvE, but also in PvP when it comes to the defence of our members.

We do not have any time restrictions, but we most commonly are from Western Europe, which should fit without problem with your own UK basing. We also would be happy to educate you about the current state of the game and the current meta as our leader, Hadrian Augustus Duval, is a skilled PvPer. But aside from PvP knowledge on his end, several of our members are experts in other areas of the game, such as AX work, mining, trading and/or exploration.

If you wish to speak further with the Nova Navy, I advice you enter our Discord:

Nova Navy Discord Server

More information can be found on these pages as well:

Nova Navy Inara Page
Nova Imperium Wiki Page (Yes, as an official Frontier-made faction for a storyline, we have our own wiki page)

==========================================================

Hello CMDR WarSmurf!

Spiral Spirits Division

Do you want to be part of a growing faction that is fun, energetic and helpful? Protector of our home system in Coriat, bringing peace throughout the galaxy. Why not join Spiral Spirits Division today? It is a newly created faction, working on their goals to bringing peace throughout the galaxy by expanding and maintaining each system and ending unnecessary wars. Come join us on our mission. We have taken over our home system and have now expanded into a new system.

We have got a PMF and an in-game squadron [Squadron ID: SSD1]

We accept all type of players, ideally Imperial Aligned but not essential.
We accept all players from all platforms.
We welcome all players from new to experienced.
We have got quite a few ranks that need filling with dedicated members :)

Join our Discord server to find out more information and apply: https://discord.gg/UsQ3KWD
If that link doesn't work, put this in where it says join server UsQ3KWD on discord.

See you on board CMDR! :)

Hi there Commander WarSmurf
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)
Even if you don't join you are most welcome to call in and chat. ask questions, look for support and wing up, or whatever.

We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minjor Factions. We are a well established group with a presence in over 30 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the new home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.

We are a friendly bunch and we love helping out Noobs.
Although we are mostly based around Europe (predominantly the UK) we do have a few US players..
Now that we have Professor Palin in our jurisdiction we are having what the ancient Chinese called interesting times. Especially with the PvP groups that enjoy making life difficult around Engineers, Community Goals and other popular venues.

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever come to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PvP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required) and with an anti ganker group caled The SPEAR Network.
Thagoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Links to our Discord channel and the Fighter Club thread are in my signature, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

Time zone is GMT UK but we are to be found online pretty much any time.

Top Bottom