• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

Ride Blueprints Don't Save Correct Height

Severity
Moderate

Frequency
All of the time (100% reproducible)

Area of Game Affected
Coasters

Description
I have built many coasters and saved them as blueprints. Yet when I use those prints to built the rides in other parks I always have to readjust their height, even though I had saved them at the height I wanted them to be saved at. For stand-alone coasters this isn't that much of an issue, but once scenery and/or buildings become part of the ride blueprint this issue becomes much more of a problem.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Build a coaster. Preferably one with the station house lifted up off the ground a bit (or a lot if you want).
2. Add scenery to the ride and a building to the station house.
3. Save your creation.
4. Move to a new spot in your sandbox park and rebuild the coaster you just made with the blueprint you just saved. Take note of how the blueprint isn't starting at the height of where you had saved the blueprint at.

QA-Matt

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Hi Mr. Monday,

I've looked into this and it is working as intended, I've passed your feedback on for consideration.

Top Bottom