Ride redesigns for Planco 2

I wonder. Since sequels to certain video games often redesign certain elements to make them look better, should Planet Coaster 2 redesign the rides to make them look better? If so, which rides do you want to see redesigns of?

Rather than redesign, I would like to see an increase in number of rides, perhaps some more kiddie and family type rides, and I would especially like to see stadium or theatre type attractions where sliders could be utilized to manually set the duration, excitement, nausea levels etc. They could then be custom decorated to be any sort of show. They created all that great stunt scenery for PC, yet we had to create fake seating with fake peeps to watch!!!

Last edited:
I always hated the design of the swinging ship.
They should make it semi underground being able to enter it (the ship itself) at ground level.

There is a huge lack of rides in PC (even if it's called Planet Coaster). I don't know what happened, but there are far to less of them.
And for each ride there should be a vanilla version plus themed skins (instead of each skin is an extra ride).

Last edited:
Ditto - I would rather have more generic rides than pre-designed ones. Maybe have a few skins that could be picked if you don't want a generic version (like how you can change the coaster cars)? Also, more family rides/flat rides. While there are a lot of flats in the current game, most are high intensity rides. Working game booths would also be a great add. Personally I really like the coasters and how they look, so no real change request there.

I'm with rct-uwe1 and wowman, it almost seems as though they had planned more gentle/kids rides, yet never got to them. Also, kids rides where the kids ride, and parents wait, (that might be too hard to program). Game booths might be fun.

As long as we're dreaming, I know we got some "vintage" rides, but I for one would love an "antique" ride collection, including walk through attractions, such as fun houses, Noah's Arks, and dark walk throughs, mini golf and mazes, some animal rides, elephants, camels, and ponies, and of course some really old rides like a witching waves, captured airships, etc. You know, like when I was a young man.

Perhaps they could create a simple to use ride maker? You can choose from a couple dozen ride cars, and create your own spin and pukes? Elehants, rockets, magic carpets, generic cars, teddy bears, etc. etc. etc.

And a fix to the AI, where once a peep picks a destination, they actually go there, instead of getting three quarters of the way, then changing their destination back to the other end of the park, only to reverse yet again and head all the way back to the other side of the park. And being hungry or thirsty or needing the latrine, yet walking by a bunch of them to get to one on the far side of the park, and again reversing direction and going back where they started.

Finally, of course, my stadium attractions!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom