• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

Rides and Coasters do not repair

Severity
Minor

Frequency
Once

Area of Game Affected
Simulation

Description
In my Park, one coaster and one ride don`t repair, but I have mechanics.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Steps to Reproduce
I don`t know, why and when this bug is. But it`s then, when a ride or coaster breaks down.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Animator-Jonny

Frontier Animator
I have been unable to reproduce this issue with the information provided. Can you please provide video footage of this happening as it will aid with our investigation.

I am also having a problem with this in my sandbox recreation. Some of my rides break down and don't get fixed. One of my rides has my mechanic stuck at the exit. I tried to move him, but the move button is greyed out. I tried to fire him, now it just says fired, attempting to leave park, but he's completely stuck.

NickJavs;184723m said:
One of my rides has my mechanic stuck at the exit. I tried to move him, but the move button is greyed out. I tried to fire him, now it just says fired, attempting to leave park, but he's completely stuck.
Maybe deleting the ride, and then 'undo' will fix this.

"Undo" does not fix that. You must blueprint the ride or coaster, then delete the ride or coaster and circle with "x" the coaster or ride back in the gap. (Collision detection must be disabled)

I am also having a problem with this in my sandbox recreation. Some of my rides break down and don't get fixed. One of my rides has my mechanic stuck at the exit. I tried to move him, but the move button is greyed out. I tried to fire him, now it just says fired, attempting to leave park, but he's completely stuck.
I had this same issue at the Go Karts exit. Closing and reopening the ride solved it.