Rides

I know a lot will probably not be added and some probably have been suggested before but I would like to see these in the future
Coasters
Mack Trains
Mack Bobsled
B&M Sit Down
B&M Hyper V Shaped Trains
Mack Spinner like Cobra Curse
GCI or Gravity Group Trains
S&S 4D
Normal Mine Trains
Shuttle coasters
Chance Hypers?

Flats
Mondial Top Scan
Huss Break Dance
gerstlauer Sky Roller
Chance Aviator
Chance Freestyle
Chance Wipeout
Huss Condor
SkyTower
S&S Drop Tower
S&S Kids drop tower
Huss Airboat
Huss Topple Tower
Larson Flying Scooters
Huss Troika
Scrambler ride

Water rides
slow moving boat ride Like Jungle Cruise

Transport Rides
Steam Boat

Other Stuff
how about a Motion Theater and Simulators you might not be able to see the screen but you can switch the ride movie playing in it

Later on stuff I hope is in the game
Water Park stuff nearly every park in the usa has one some free with admission
a lot of parks in the usa also do this to get guest in Concerts I know this is very unlikely to be added but would be a awesome option
also a Generic rides

I'm hoping this coming spring maybe for a late March or early April we will get another free update like we're getting today that's adding the Enterprise, Bumper Cars, Iron Horse, and Sleigh-themed tracked ride. With the next update I hope to see shuttle coasters/Vekoma boomerang coasters added, Troika and Scrambler added, a splash boat/Tidal Wave water ride, and a tracked doombuggy-like ride.

There are so many rides and coasters I would love to see in PC, and I'm excited for future DLCs/expansion packs, but I'm also hoping for the continuation of free updates that add bits and pieces here-and-there with 4 to 5 new rides ranging from coasters to transport types.

If Frontier decides to release expansions and small DLCs I'm hoping that the missing flats we love will be added in the small DLCs, while they save coasters, water rides, and special elements for larger expansions. I could see a Midway-themed DLC with flats like breakdance, S&S kid's drop tower, Matterhorn, Trabant, standard Ferris Wheel and midway Carousel variant added into a Midway DLC pack, along with a Circus themed set included. Sorry, got off topic for a second. Major expansion packs I wouldn't mind themed flat rides like a different variant of Magic Twirl being Flying Carpet/Aladdin themed and Flying Dumbo/Flying Dutchman-pirate themed.

I'm hoping this coming spring maybe for a late March or early April we will get another free update like we're getting today that's adding the Enterprise, Bumper Cars, Iron Horse, and Sleigh-themed tracked ride. With the next update I hope to see shuttle coasters/Vekoma boomerang coasters added, Troika and Scrambler added, a splash boat/Tidal Wave water ride, and a tracked doombuggy-like ride.

There are so many rides and coasters I would love to see in PC, and I'm excited for future DLCs/expansion packs, but I'm also hoping for the continuation of free updates that add bits and pieces here-and-there with 4 to 5 new rides ranging from coasters to transport types.

If Frontier decides to release expansions and small DLCs I'm hoping that the missing flats we love will be added in the small DLCs, while they save coasters, water rides, and special elements for larger expansions. I could see a Midway-themed DLC with flats like breakdance, S&S kid's drop tower, Matterhorn, Trabant, standard Ferris Wheel and midway Carousel variant added into a Midway DLC pack, along with a Circus themed set included. Sorry, got off topic for a second. Major expansion packs I wouldn't mind themed flat rides like a different variant of Magic Twirl being Flying Carpet/Aladdin themed and Flying Dumbo/Flying Dutchman-pirate themed.

What you mean there wont be a new years update and then a valentines update and then an Easter update [mouth shut][wacky][haha]

I'm saying is based on fiscal years. Every quarter within the fiscal year we received one large update that improved bug fixes but also added some new gameplay elements to fill in gaps between expansion/DLC releases. I don't know how the FYE is like in the UK and I know Frontier is a UK based developer. In the United States, our FYE 1st quarter ends on the 31st of December. So maybe the second update will fall around the end of the 2nd quarter- March 31st. Four large updates per year that added 4 to 5 new rides isn't asking too much? The third update could fall around June 2017 and the fourth update could be released in September of 2017, as October 2017 is the beginning of the 2018 Fiscal Year.

I'm saying is based on fiscal years. Every quarter within the fiscal year we received one large update that improved bug fixes but also added some new gameplay elements to fill in gaps between expansion/DLC releases. I don't know how the FYE is like in the UK and I know Frontier is a UK based developer. In the United States, our FYE 1st quarter ends on the 31st of December. So maybe the second update will fall around the end of the 2nd quarter- March 31st. Four large updates per year that added 4 to 5 new rides isn't asking too much? The third update could fall around June 2017 and the fourth update could be released in September of 2017, as October 2017 is the beginning of the 2018 Fiscal Year.

Sorry I know, was just joking that it would be at every holiday/public event day :) Fiscal years are a pain to understand as all different for all different people/companies etc.

Oh, LOL. Yeah, I personally wouldn't want releases for major holidays because, at least here in the United States, every holiday. Literally... every holiday big or small is a BIG day of celebration... it's quite annoying. I understand Christmas since people all over the world celebrate the holidays in different ways. Someone from the USA would be on here asking for a 4th of July, a Thanksgiving, a Flag Day, President's Day, Labor Day, Any Day update, if you know what I mean. That's one reason I hope that if they do release major updates like we're getting, it's every 3-6 months, or at least at the beginning of the fiscal year and end fiscal year with major packs released between.

The Sims 4... (I haven't played it in such a while), and as far as I know they still release free content each quarter. But unlike Maxis and EA, Frontier is dedicated to their fans as all developers should be. I think 2 to 3 major updates free to the fans would actually boost sales more, which increases their profit, and in return, they produce higher quality gameplay to present back to us.

I'm just not a big fan of themed flats, but that's because we don't really see major themed attractions here in the US unlike the awesome parks I'll never get to experience that's located in the UK and other parts of the world. The closest we have is Disney. I don't mind the flats in the game already like the Magic Twirl... I just hope that we get a balance in the future of this awesome game... or at least generic flats with future themed skins we can place on our generic flats. Again, sorry I totally got off topic. I ramble too much lol.

who knows the updates could be bigger than this one in the future the game was bassicallly just realesed a month ago

i honest would pay for DLC for this game cause it such a outstanging game, such things like Spooky theme DLC or CandyLand DLC, things like that, that would bring better and more scenic stuff, and if they did Ride updates for free of just a little cost, just like sims do, they update now and then, but then they bring out DLC pack that add more to the game, i really wouldnt mind payin for stuff like that at all [happy]

In the US, the Fiscal Years vary also. Some Companies have their Fiscal Year start on July 1st.

Last edited:
Top Bottom