Right, im about to do 32 jumps to Aulin with my Sidewinder..

Wish me luck.

Got rid of my shields, hardpoints to max out my jump distance and, Bought my self a fuel scoop.

And i brought some good hope life in Aulin is better as in LHS 3447 (or what ever the hellhole of a system the game dropped me in is called..)

Wish me luck.

Got rid of my shields, hardpoints to max out my jump distance and, Bought my self a fuel scoop.

And i brought some good hope life in Aulin is better as in LHS 3447 (or what ever the hellhole of a system the game dropped me in is called..)

good luck. just don't press the B when yer trying to finish a dock...

If you're into bounty hunting, check out Wyrd which is just a few jumps past Aulin. There's a community goal there in the co-operative station that you can accept and get bonuses for doing bounty hunting within that system.

Everyone is haulin' to Aulin'. I'm gonna try and go for it right now, just to see what all the fuss is about. See you there...

nice one DA, I've been hanging around there, so give me a shout. I only spotted the community goal thread, so going to head to Wyrd this morning, but that's only a few jumps away

nice one DA, I've been hanging around there, so give me a shout. I only spotted the community goal thread, so going to head to Wyrd this morning, but that's only a few jumps away

Arrived savely!!

Though halfway my journey i had to dock to a big station for repairs. checked out the Shipyard, and made the decision to buy me a Hauler. Totally stripped it, and outfitted it for trading. In the end my jump distance was 18.5LY. This made the journey a lot more easy. lol

Made some good buck already with trading, im starting to learn the robes here.. Made me 45k last night. in a few trades.

Now i need to learn me those trading routes, i hear good stuff about it. Though frist i want to save a lot of money so i can get a bigger ship. Really like trading. Want to buy a multipurpose some day so i can outfit as i please. Since i also want to explore eventually, not for the big buck, but more for pleasure and screenshots. All the data i get with it is a nice extra bonus.

Anyway!! I arrived safe in Aulin, but left my sidewinder somewhere in the first half of the journey.. lol

I'm half way there DA, can't remember where I'm stopped but It was interdiction mad. Still in my Sidewinder too lol

Last edited:
Arrived savely!!

Though halfway my journey i had to dock to a big station for repairs. checked out the Shipyard, and made the decision to buy me a Hauler. Totally stripped it, and outfitted it for trading. In the end my jump distance was 18.5LY. This made the journey a lot more easy. lol

Made some good buck already with trading, im starting to learn the robes here.. Made me 45k last night. in a few trades.

Now i need to learn me those trading routes, i hear good stuff about it. Though frist i want to save a lot of money so i can get a bigger ship. Really like trading. Want to buy a multipurpose some day so i can outfit as i please. Since i also want to explore eventually, not for the big buck, but more for pleasure and screenshots. All the data i get with it is a nice extra bonus.

Anyway!! I arrived safe in Aulin, but left my sidewinder somewhere in the first half of the journey.. lol

Nice one, Welcome to Aulin. Trading between Ibootis and Aulin, can deliver some good rewards. Progenitor cells can be lucrative, though a little costly. There is also the "grey market" :) don't be shy of throwing a few slaves in the back, to boost your finacnes .. heh heh .. ;). Last day of the vacation for me, so ill be online in a while, drop me an IM and let me know what server you are on, and I'll try to match you.

Fly safe,

Darkstar.

Hey DA, just got to Aulin, Wyrn is a hell hole right now

Welcome!

I did my share of trade there, and since im still in doubt of what i want to do ingame, im about to jump into the unknown now. Refitted my Hauler to exploration vessel, gonna make a 500YL travel this aftenoon. See if i can find some interresting stuff.. Why 500LY? well, i dont have weapons, and no shield.. and im sure 500LY away, there are no pirates.. lol

Will call Aulin Home for now though.. So eventually i will Dock in Aulin again.. I dont expect ill be gone for long though on my first run. Besides, i only go so far till i can afford a better, bigger multiepurpose ship.

Top Bottom