General / Off-Topic RIP John McAfee

A complex eccentric. May he rest in peace.

1624518464818.png

Last edited:
A word used much too often to give "credibility" to rumors and gossip. There is a reason why humans invented "innocent until proven guilty". You think, but that does not mean you know.
Well he did lose a civil case in the matter and had to pay millions to the victim's family. So it seems there was some culpability

Well he did lose a civil case in the matter and had to pay millions to the victim's family. So it seems there was some culpability
Even the director of the 2016 documentary movie about McAfee said that she was "certain" that he was guilty of [🤬] (also without a sentence), but when it came to the murder of the neighbor, she was "meh".

Last edited:
He supposedly had his neighbor killed. Not a nice man I think
What a load of BullHorn, don't believe everything you read in the papers.
he wrote on his twitter feed, and even got a tattoo that said I didn't commit [redacted] if found dead.

he was a stone in someone's shoe, no doubt about that.

What a load of BullHorn, don't believe everything you read in the papers.
he wrote on his twitter feed, and even got a tattoo that said I didn't commit [redacted] if found dead.

he was a stone in someone's shoe, no doubt about that.
Oh that explains everything. A tattoo and Twitter post saying he didn't do it solves the mystery....except for the fact he fled Belize to avoid questioning in the matter. But, maybe he didnt. The guy was always in some crap. After awhile you have to think where there is smoke, there's fire. There are interviews with women and even himself describing his weird behavior and paranoia.

So, if you had lived a life like McAfee, and at the age of 75 sat in a Spanish prison waiting to be extradited to the US, where you could foresee spending the rest of your life in prison, would you consider pulling the large emergency brake? I would. McAfee had many enemies, and a lot of them probably wanted him six feet under, but there is more than one way to solve that. Putting people in a situation where they commit suicide being one.

Oh that explains everything. A tattoo and Twitter post saying he didn't do it solves the mystery....except for the fact he fled Belize to avoid questioning in the matter. But, maybe he didnt. The guy was always in some crap. After awhile you have to think where there is smoke, there's fire. There are interviews with women and even himself describing his weird behavior and paranoia.
He was an interesting person, very egocentric however beside the TAX evasion and that is still kind of weird there is a lot more to the story than what is told in the media.
I heard an interview with him some time ago and he was ask to give bribes to some politicians, instead he gave money to the locals to help build a new police station and they didn't like that.

So, if you had lived a life like McAfee, and at the age of 75 sat in a Spanish prison waiting to be extradited to the US, where you could foresee spending the rest of your life in prison, would you consider pulling the large emergency brake? I would. McAfee had many enemies, and a lot of them probably wanted him six feet under, but there is more than one way to solve that. Putting people in a situation where they commit suicide being one.
Just like Epstein right 😉

CONSPIRACY TROLLING

John McAfee's social media team appears to conduct QAnon 'stunt' after reports of his death in prison

Meanwhile, Marc-André Argentina, a research fellow at the International Center for the Study of Radicalisation, pointed out that Jordan Wildon, who investigates digital disinformation, tracked down the exact time stamp of the post, which indicated "this was a planned post troll."

Source: https://twitter.com/_MAArgentino/status/1407807508073304070?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1407808085859749899%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheweek.com%2Fqanon%2F1001891%2Fjohn-mcafees-social-media-team-appears-to-conduct-qanon-stunt-after-reports-of-his

Top Bottom